(Part 3) Later

The next day was Saturday and Joyce was fixing lunch for Jane, Hopper, Will, and Jonathan before they were going to meet the other kids at The Wheelers house for a hangout and sleepover. Lunch was fairly quiet, as the kids were devouring their food to rush to their friends. And Will, still contemplating when to bring up what happened yesterday, didn't want to accidentally slip up and say anything he would be forced by Jane to explain later. Soon though the kids and Jonathan left with a few toys and headed towards The Wheeler's house, leaving the two love birds alone. Hopper, who had looked unsteady and gloomy all morning, was fidgeting with the blue bracelet he wore every day to honor Sarah. Joyce didn't particularly know why he was upset but planned to cheer him up. He was washing dishes and she suddenly came up from behind him and gave him a bear hug from behind, almost instantly after she connected with him, he flipped around and gave her a tight hug, burying his head into her neck, trying to win the battle to not sob in front of her. "Hopper...," Joyce said lovingly, pulling his head up to look into his teared up eyes. "What's the matter Hop?" she asked reassuringly. Then she noticed him staring at his bracelet, "Sarah died today, years back..." he said, again trying to muffle his sobs with his hand.  Then Joyce gave him a tight hug as she watched the former strong and tuff man she knew, be in a vulnerable state in front of her, a sight she never expected to see. She led him towards the couch and laid his head on her lap, leaning down to give him little kisses all over his forehead, cheeks, and at the very tip of his nose. She reassuringly combed her hands through his hair, and rubbed his back until he was sound asleep. 

Meanwhile, at the Wheeler's house... "Dude, do you see the way they look at each other? It's like they are stripping each other in their minds!" Dustin smugly said, earning a hit on the arm by every person in the room. "well maybe not just in their minds...," Will said. "Yesterday they said they had to "wash their hands" but they were in the bathroom for more than five minutes, and when they came out... Hopper was practically wearing my mom's lipstick and she was wearing his shirt. They looked ROUGH.." Will gagged after finishing his sentence. "Danggg the chief has some game!" Lucas said and soon after got smacked in the back of the head by Will. "Yeah... Papa (hop) used to say that Joyce is beautiful, that she's perfect in every way, and that he just wants to make her smile every day" Jane said, in a lovingly way, obviously supporting her fathers and Joyces possible relationship. "We need to get them on a REAL date." Max said. "yeah..! let's get Jonathan, Nancy, Robin, and Steve to help" Mike added, whilst grabbing his Walkie to get the rest of the crew down to the Wheeler's place.  When the Adults got there, they were supportive of the plan immediately, because they think that the pair deserve to be happy. So the crew all planned a surprise at-home romantic dinner date for them. Will was in charge of having Joyce dressed nicely, and ready for the date, Mike was in charge of decorating, Jane was in charge of getting hopper in a nice outfit and bringing him to the Byers house, Nancy and Jonathan were going to cook, and Lucas, Dustin, Max, Robin, and Steve were in charge of keeping watch to make sure they get to the destinations on time. The date was planned for that upcoming Monday at 5 pm. 

It was Monday and the plan was about to take action. The crew all headed to the Byers residence, Lucas, Dustin, Max, Robin, and Steve went to separate parts of the yard, with different views to spy from. As Nancy and Jonathan made a Chicken Alfredo dish and poured some Red wine into glasses. Mike dimmed the lights, lit some candles, and put rose petals on the floor. "THE BYERS CAR IS PULLING UP over" Robin whisper yelled from her walkie, queuing for the crew on the inside to run out the back door and to the side of the house to hide. Joyce confusingly stepped out of the vehicle in a tight red dress that tugged her form perfectly, and little brown sandals, as heals were too harsh on her feet. "Okay, mom! I'm going to castle Byers!" Will said quickly while running off, leaving a puzzled Joyce still standing at her car. To her surprise, Hopper's police car pulled up and stopped as He and Jane stepped out. "dad, Will said to meet him at castle Byers..! bye" she ran off, leaving both of the adults rather skeptical and confused. "Wanna go inside?" Joyce offered, "absolutely" Hopper replied. 

As they walked inside they were captivated by a fresh aroma of food and lit candles. "oh my gosh.. haha" She embarrassingly said, "They tried to set us up didn't they?" Hopper smirked while taking a seat in front of a flustered Joyce. Knowing they were probably being spied on, Hopper wanted to give them a show, so he turned on some music on the radio, stuck out his hand, and said: "Would you care for a dance Joycie?" as butterflies fluttered in her stomach she stood up and said, "Why not Hop?" He then grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close and put his hands on her waist while her hands were around his neck. They danced to the rhythm and then they started singing along to the lyrics of "Baby I'm Hooked"  

𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦  𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦? 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵  𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘵  𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦? 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦  𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶

He sang the line "𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦" Then suddenly, He cupped her cheek with one hand and softly pressed his lips against her soft peachy-pink-tinted lips, bringing her to stand on her tiptoes to kiss him back. His scruff rubbed against her skin, making butterflies flutter in her stomach, soothing her worries, and every problem in the world. He put his other hand on her back, pulling her closer and closer.  Then they pulled away and he picked her up and started swinging her in the air, causing her to laugh and smile. "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶" she softly sang along, staring into his ocean eyes, falling for him more and more every day. Then they walked towards the door, hand in hand, and yelled out, "Come out kids! is that what you wanted?" then they waited for the many little feet to appear from behind the house, to pull each other into another quick kiss, to freak the kids out. The little crowd erupted into "AWwwW"s  and screams. And then they all congratulating the couple. Will and Jane even started crying happy tears. because they were possibly going to be like siblings. 

A/N: omgomgomgomgomg I FINISHED PART 3 :)))))) give me suggestions please! btw I'm referring to eleven as Jane because eleven is the name that douche bag (Brenner) gave her so I wanted to put Jane to not make her sound like an experiment.