3.) Why they started dating you

Yumeko
Yumeko loved your sense in gambling and she loved being around you overall. She loved the crazy gambling vibe you gave off.

Ryota
Ryota started dating you because he loved how much you understood him and he loved the way you could play around with him but only down to his standards.

Mary
Mary started dating you because she admired the way you cared and never let her down even when she felt like things were crashing down on her you stayed by her side no matter what.

Midari
The reason Midari started dating you was because she liked the way you would get scared of by her cracked and messed up way of gambling and personality. Midari knew you loved her for who she truely was inside and out.

Yuriko
Yuriko loved your calm and sweet presents. She adored the way you would understand and keep things simple when things were a little chaotic.

Runa
Runa loved everything about you! Everything! She loved the fact that you both had almost everything in common together and the fact that you would be down to chill whenever she wanted to as well.

Kirari
Kirari loved your sense in everything about you. She admired your eyes, lips, body, legs really anywhere that was exposed. She loved looking at you and loved the way she could easily get your attention.

Ririka
Ririka started dating you because she liked the fact that you understood her more than anyone and that you didn't underestimate her. She liked how you were always there to comfort her if she needed it or just needed any type of love an affection.