Love

/lʌv/noun. An intense feeling of deep affection

"Standby everyone, papasok na sina Anthony." Sigaw ng isa sa mga staff. Nakangiti lang naman akong pumasok. Normy's following around, Direk Joe welcomed me with a big hug.

"What's up Anthony, grabe binatang binata ka na. What did I told you before? One of these days I will direct your concert" as usual he has that Santa Claus type of laugh that made everyone laugh in response.

"Sabi ko nga po Direk"

"The theme of your concert this year is love. Your mum agreed, Aileen sent you the line up via email a week ago but here's your hard copy. Ang first part is you serenading the audience. By the way, congrats. Balita ko sold out"

"More than blessed direk"

Direk Joe briefed me on what's going to happen the entire program, after that we started.

They divided the concert to 4 segments.
Mum says she wants to put my rendition of 10,000 hours as the first song, to give the people the warmth before we go on.

I thought they will start it with something grand but to my surprise, I only have to sit on the stool so I suggested to add piano, I can play while singing anyway.

They allowed me to use the grand piano so I started playing. The back up singers blended well with me.

I was so into the song, I did not even notice it ended, until Direk clapped.

"Good job Anthony! Your expression and the feelings are so strong! Ganyan ba pag nagbibinata?" Natawa na lang ako.

Was there so much emotion? Ako din mismo nagulat. All I know is I am looking at her. Normy... kahit na busy siyang sundan sundan yung may bitbit ng coffee. Nangiwi nalang ako. She's really out of this world weird.

My day continued, I feel light so I played a bit on stage while saying hi to everyone.

Everything is going well until Anna came in. Right, she's my special guest. Promotion nga pala. We were meant to sing together.

I remained normal and at ease, the kid is another story. She's a little touchier. Tong nga staff naman sa halip na manaway parang kinikilig pa. 

It lasted for an hour until out of nowhere Normy went in the middle. She literally parted us. Tahimik lang ako but the stand where the lyrics copy were placed fell down. Napatingin ako kay Anna.

Dinampot niya lang. She seems fine. Now I looked at Normie who has her arms cross.

I can't wipe the grin on my face. Parang bata talaga. She look cute though. She broke down the tension inside me easily. Nawala yung worry ko. She just took it with her and that pretty sulking face.

On the last trial of 'Best Part' I can't help but to look at Normy with my peripheral vision kahit na I'm supposed to look at Anna.

After the rehearsal everyone gathered for a meeting. It's mum who's communicating. Nasa sulok lang ako while playing on my phone. Anna approach me again.

"Kuya Anthony, do you hate me?" She asked out of nowhere where everyone can hear.

"Ha? Where did that came from?"