Brianna - My life at diamond high

This is my second book on wattpad I hope you enjoy reading it.

This is the first draft so there are lots of mistakes. So please feel free to point out any spelling mistakes or errors.

This Story is a work of fiction so all characters, names and events are a product of my imaginations any resemblance to any person dead or alive or events is purely coincidental.

It's a Nigerian story so there might be foreign words or phrases which I'll sure interpret.

The characters are how i imagined them to be and please I do not own the images I got it on Pinterest.

I'm not a native English speaker so please pardon any grammatical error.

Please don't forget to vote and comment after each chapter

And please do let me know of any mistakes and any ideas you've got I would really appreciate it

Refrain from rude or destructive comments and if you don't like the book stop reading it.

Please do not steal my work

Hope you'll support me

Thanks for giving this story a shot

Description
Brianna Anthony

Rich, beautiful, arrogant, proud and strong were the words people described her as.

Her world comes crashing down when her parents died in a plane crash

Turned orphan overnight she's to live with her hot tempered termagant of an aunt, things could not get any worse right.

Being withdrawn from Bright stars academy the best boarding school in Nigeria and transferred to Diamond high by her aunt claiming she could not pay their outrageous school fees.

Brianna has to deal with adapting to a new environment, making new friends as well as enemies and of course having crushes what's highschool without them anyway?