10

As my friend Reneqade says, "Silva Love!"

I'm guessing you guys want a lemon eventually.

Reader POV

All week, Nozel avoided me and I avoided him.

"Hey, (y/n)!!" Simon and Curtis called to me as I walked past the dining room in the Silver Eagles' base.

"Hello there!" I smiled at the pair.

"Where are you off to?" Simon asked.

I shrugged. "Nowhere, honestly."

"Well, if Captain Nozel lets me, you can accompany us to the shopping district,"

Curtis nodded. "I think Simon is going to make moves on the special person he likes,"

Simon's face went red. "Shut up, Curtis!"

"Let's go ask now!" Simon grabbed my hand with Curtis.

"EH?!"

Nozel raised a fine eyebrow at the three of us. "You three...you want to go to the shopping district?"

Simon put his hands together and bowed slightly. "I know she is supposed to be within the same premises as you! But Curtis and I will take care of her!"

"Well..."

"Please?!"

Nozel sighed and looked at me with stern eyes. "Be back before five, got that?"

I nodded. "Thank you."

I could feel his purple eyes burning into my back.

"Let's go!!"

..

"(y/n), you're a girl. What would you want as a gift?" Simon asked.

I thought for a moment. "Maybe some chocolate. What's the occasion?"

"I'm going to ask my friend Emerald on a date," he looked down with a blushing face.

My eyes widened. "Aw, Simon!!! Okay! What are her favorite flowers?"

And so, I helped the strawberry-blonde shop for his almost-girlfriend. Curtis had to dash back to his home, leaving us alone.

"I can't thank you enough," Simon said as we walked back to the base.

"It was no problem," I smiled at the male.

He looked down at his shoes. "If you want to say no, then say it. But let me say this first."

He got down on both knees and took my hands.

"Please, will you join me in a mixer? I know she's going to be there and I need a friend to go with me! Curtis is married and I don't think his wife would take kindly in him being in a mixer!"

I sweatdropped. "Um..."

"It's okay if you say no,"

"Are you stupid?" I grinned at him. "Stand up, Simon."

He did so and I pulled him into a hug.

"Of course I will! In fact, when is it?"

"In two nights. Does that work for you?"

I nodded. "Yes, it does."

timeskip

"I really can't thank you enough!" Simon sighed as we walked together to the restaurant where the mixer was taking place.