23

Richard

I did it. I finally kissed her. I couldn't contain myself anymore. We pulled away trying to catch our breath.

" Your an amazing kisser." I smirked and she slightly pushed me. I chuckled. She's tiny compared to me.

" Your not bad yourself Camacho." She said.

" I'm starving , want to chef it up real quick ?" I asked her and she nodded. We headed upstairs into the kitchen.

We began to search until we decided on making some tacos. While making them she was smiling to herself.

" Why so smiley ?" I asked

" They remind me of Joel." She said and my jaw clenched.

" Why? What's up with you guys ?" I asked

" He was the first person to ever take me to a legit taco place and we're just friends." She said and I relaxed a bit after hearing that.

I shouldn't get so mad though. I have my own issues.

*ding dong*

" Who is it?" She asked me and I shrugged.

I went to open the door and there stood Yocelyn. You've got to be kidding me. She kissed my lips and walked in.

" Richard who was it ?" Valeria called out.

" shes here ? I thought it was her day off." Yocelyn said annoyed.

" oh." Valeria said quietly and continued to cook.

" Excuse me , can you put on some clothes." Yocelyn said to Valeria

Valeria just stood shut.

" Food is ready. I'm not hungry anymore." She mumbled the last part but , I heard. She was annoyed.

I took some meat and saved some tacos for her. I knew she was starving. After I did that I let Yocelyn serve herself. After eating we went to the living room. We were watching a movie and Yocelyn began to take off her shirt.

" what are you doing ?" I asked

" trying to have some fun." She said about to kiss me  but, I stopped her.

" I'm not in the mood and it's getting late you should leave." I said getting up

She scoffed and put her back on. She slammed the door on the way out. Once , she was gone I went to the kitchen and prepared Valeria's tacos. I placed them on a plate and made my way upstairs.

* knock knock *

" Special delivery." I said and she looked up.

" I was starving." She said grabbing the plate from me.

" you didn't have to leave." I said

" your little girlfriend was being annoying." She said

" she's not my girlfriend." I said

" Then who is she ?" She asked with a smirk.

" She's just someone I mess around with but, thinks we're together." I said being honest with her and she nodded.

Then the alarm went off indicating someone just walked through the door.

" I'm home uglies" Yadira shouted.

I took that as my cue to leave Valeria's room.

Just a little fluff.

Valeria's first day at work is coming up. What do you think is going to happen at the company ?