37

Yocelyn

We were at the club having a good time. I spent most of my time with Geoffrey to avoid Richard. I'm truly happy for him and Valeria. He deserves to be happy.  We all decided to drink except for Geoffrey and Yadira. You can include Valeria too she had 3 drinks and was okay. I had many drinks but , I wasn't drunk. I was still sober.

" I'll be back." Geoffrey said as he was getting a call. I nodded and told him I'll be waiting in the same spot.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist.

" come on shawty." Richard slurred

"Richard we shouldn't go anywhere." I said to him

But he's drunk , what is he going to understand?

" deja te de vaina.  Tengo ganas de ti." He said into my ear.

I looked at him biting my lip. He won't remember any of this. No one has to know. I nodded and let him guide me into this room. He instantly closed the door and crashed his lips onto mine. There were clothes flying everywhere.

How is he drunk and still good at this ? I let countless moans escape my mouth.

He was still inside of me when someone opened the door.

Yadira

At the beginning it was Chris and I dancing having fun.  He would have a drink here and there. Then Valeria and Richard joined us. Eventually the guys got tired and decided to sit at the bar. So Vale and I danced away.  Then everything happened so fast.

" I can't find Richard." Valeria said to me worried " I've looked everywhere."

" Look you watch my drunk boyfriend and I'll find him. You've done enough , relax." I said to her and began looking.

I made it to the back of the club where they had these little rooms. But , there was only one in use. I placed my ear against it and heard moans. I was about to walk away but I heard " Richard."

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes.

" What the fuck ?!" I screamed and quickly locked the door. Richard got off of Yocelyn exposing her.

" He's my brother and your a girl nothing I've never seen. Get dress!" I spat

She got dressed and we then helped Richard.

"How could you ? Do you not have any respect for yourself and taking advantage of my brother ?" I said and she stood shut.

" He came to me." She responded

" But , he's drunk." I spat

" Remember he doesn't have bad memory." She said and walked off.

" Get up dumb ass" I said helping Richard up.

I found a cup of water and threw it in his face.

" what were you thinking." I said to him but, more like to myself.

I walked out with him and Valeria spotted us.

"Omg babe ! Oh your drunk. Where was he ?" She asked

" in a bathroom." I lied.

" let's get these two home." She giggled and I smiled slightly.

Oh how much I hate lying.

Do you think Richard will remember ?
Will Valeria ever find out ?