missing you || taeyoung (pt.2)

plot : taeyoung reminisces his and y/n's memories.

italic is for flashbacks

taeyoung stuffed his hands on his hoodie's pocket and continued to walk

taeyoung stuffed his hands on his hoodie's pocket and continued to walk. it was 7pm and he decided to take a stroll on his neighborhood, where he and y/n always hung out.

it has been 2 months since the incident and they were still awkward with each other. just a little bit of greetings but that's all.

their friends were confused but since they didn't know about the pretend dating and knew that they were dating for real, they assumed that they broke up and were still in the process of moving on.

he stopped his tracks and stood in front of a cat café they used to visit often. he suddenly remembered the first time they went there.

"but y/n, i prefer dogs than cats-" y/n stopped pulling his arm and slowly turned her head to him. "what was that?"

if looks were able to kill, he'll be dead. "nothing. i love cats. cats are cute and precious. they deserve the world!!"

"that's great!!" y/n's expression brightened and continued to pull his arm to the café.

he chuckled while remembering the memory. she really loved cats and everytime she talks about it, her eyes sparkles and shines.

while he was smiling to himself, the owner went out to take out the trash and noticed taeyoung, "oh you used to come here right?" taeyoung got back to his senses and looked at the owner.

he nodded, "yeah i remember you, where's your girlfriend? the girl you always come with?" taeyoung looked down and scratched the back of his head. the owner smiled and came closer to pat his back, "that's alright, me and my ex-girlfriend also went throught it. but now she's my wife for 15 years,"

after a few minutes of chit chatting with the owner, they parted ways and taeyoung continued to stroll around.

he entered their small park and went to the children's playground. he sat on one of the swings and looked around. his eyes darted on the swing beside him.

"let's compete, the person who swings the most and the highest will buy ice cream," y/n suggested with a smug look on her face. "yah, didn't you know i was expert in this stuff?" taeyoung said, smirking. y/n rolled her eyes, "so let's start?"

they started and after a few swings and trials, it was a neck to neck competition. "hey wait, wait, wait, i'm getting dizzy," taeyoung stopped and held his head, making y/n stop as well. "are you okay?" she asked, worriedly.

"yes i'm- FINEEEE" taeyoung screamed and swung, gaining the last point making him win. he laughed and turned around to see y/n glaring at him. "you son of a bi-"

he took of before she can curse at him. "see you in the conveniece store!!" he shouted while running for his dear life.

taeyoung stood up and dusted his back. he continued to walk and stopped again in front of a bench. he stared at it and blushed. this was where they first kissed.

"are you feeling alright now?" y/n asked him and he nodded. he called her suddenly after class because he failed a test in science. taeyoung stood up, "i guess i'll face this horrible faith of mine," he stretched his arms and sighed. "i'll take you home let's go," he added.

he was about to walk out when y/n pulled his arm forcefully, making him come closer to her. their faces were an inch apart and both of their faces were red as a tomato. "w-what are you do-"

"i'll go home by myself after i do this," she pecked his lips before running away. taeyoung froze and touched his lips, "i think i've gone crazy because i want more,"

he walked away with a sad smile in his face. he misses her. he wants her back. he wants her to be with him, this time for real. but, the chance is now gone. if he only had the choice-

"kim taeyoung?"

he immediately looked up from his thoughts as soon as he heard the voice he had been longing for. "y/n." he said to himself softly. he blinked his eyes to make sure that it was th
e real y/n and not an illusion.

"what are you doing here?" she asked. her tone was rather cold. taeyoung didn't mind, it was the longest she talked to him after 2 months.

"i was- it's just- i-" he stuttered, avoiding her contact. "oh okay, i guess you can't tell me. i'm off then" she was about to leave when he pulled her and pulled her to a hug.

"i missed you."

a/n ; i really liked the part 1 so i made a part 2 of it even if no one asked HAHAHA