Prologue

As she was swimming close to shore looking for food to take back to her tribe she seen a beach full of trash.

She noticed people on the beach. Two of them to be exact.

She did something extremely dangerous and swam closer to the two humans. She kept her head down just enough where her forehead and eyes were visible. If her tribe found out she was doing this, she'd definitely be in trouble. She couldn't help it though. Curiosity is part of her nature.

She saw a green-haired boy trying to move different types of human contraptions. She found it odd that his hair was green. She questioned herself if that was normal on land until she saw another human. His hair was blonde. She was familiar with that hair color and wondered if the green-haired boy had something wrong with him.

The two humans started to talk to each other, but she couldn't hear or understand them. She was about to leave until she noticed the blonde human transformed into a bigger and more muscular form. She was amazed and questioned if that was normal. The green-haired boy didn't seem fazed by this transformation.

The boy looked out into the distance and in a flash, she went back underwater.

For many weeks, she'd return to the same spot at around the same time to see the two humans. She dreamed about going onto land and meeting them but she knew it was a terrible idea.

One day, the green-haired boy decided to get into the water to swim. She was conflicted about what to do. She wanted so badly to introduce herself but her animal instinct kicked in and she swam as fast as she could, and hit the boy in the side so hard he went flying into shore. She looked down at her hand and noticed blood on her long, sharp, pointed nails. She could hear the two humans freaking out, so she returned to her tribe. That was the last time she went close to shore, willingly.

Thank you for checking out my story! I'd love to hear your thoughts and predictions in the comments. It would really help me in the future. If you have positive, helpful feedback, it would be much appreciated! The character's personalities will most likely be off, but this is my story, and if you don't like it you don't have to read 💖~Ana