Chapter 12

A/N -There will be mentions/acts of suicide in this chapter. If you are not comfortable with that, I will put a warning before the scene and summarize it at the end of the chapter. And I'm adding some days off from school after the attack for story purposes. Okay, I'm done talking. On with what you came for.-

"I think your father had a rough day," Zenn said, walking away and going into the other room.

"You think?" The boy said with sarcasm, finally reaching the bottom of the stairs. "Just look at his face." He let out a laugh before grabbing a bag next to the door. "Not like you could become a hero." The blond female hissed at her brother and shoved him into the wall with no effort at all.

"Shut up." The boy hissed back and kicked the female in the stomach, sending her back into the staircase.

"Hey! My walls! I don't need more dents! Now, let him inside!" Bakugo just watched in somewhat amusement and confusion. He knew this was another hallucination, but why and how was he able to move around? How did he get here? Wherever here is.

"God damn asshole." The blue-eyed blond said under her breath as she marched upstairs. The boy smirked before walking into the living room. It was a modern living room with not much furniture. It didn't even look lived in. 

Bakugo walked down the hallway going after the girl in white but stopped when he saw family photos on the wall. "This isn't real." He said under his breath.

"Well, of course not. You created this. The question is, why? Why this life, Katsuki Bakugo?" She stood behind him with the same smile from earlier when he walked through the door.

"I don't know." She laughed.

"Because I sang to you. Shitty-hair was right."

"How do I stop this?"

"There is one way this can end. And you don't need me to tell you. You already know the answer."

The siren crawled onto the beach and transformed into her human body. "You're early," Mama said with a towel and clothes ready. "And you brought breakfast." The older lady laughed as the top half of a blue shark washed up next to the young siren.

"Did you kill that by yourself?" The siren jumped as she just finished changing and noticed her red-haired classmate.

"Sister, help." The siren turned around and looked into the distance looking for Hope. Finally, she saw her sister's tail signaling she was leaving.

"That's your sister?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes." Kirishima couldn't help but smile. 

"So beautiful."

"Sister, make sure I okay."

"Come on. I need to talk to both of you before we leave Zenn." The older woman handed the blue-eyed female her shark head. The siren looked at the shark and then at Kirishima. She used her right hand to open his mouth, "No." Mama said, laughing once again. "He's not related." Kirishima smiled and laughed a little. The siren lifted the shark head to his face, "It's nice of you to share Zenn, but he doesn't eat raw shark head either."

"Oh." She took a bite of the shark.

Once the three arrived at the older woman's home, they sat down in the living room after putting the rest of Zenn's breakfast away in the fridge. "So, why did you want me here this early?" Kirishima asked. "I'm not complaining, just curious."