Chapter 4

Bakugo was already having a shitty day he didn't need a shitty night. After that damn Deku won and made Bakugo feel like a god damn fool, he had the audacity to lie straight to his face about some "borrowed quirk".

Once home, he couldn't stop thinking about that damn, stupid attack he made. And, on top of that, the old hag kept nagging him about every little thing. He had enough and went to his bedroom to do his homework.

It was easy for Bakugo to get his homework done quickly. He's smart and of course, he knows it, but every other question he kept blanking on. What would normally take him 15 minutes, took him 2 hours! He was pissed but went straight to bed afterward expecting tomorrow would be a hell of a lot better. He was going to make damn sure of it.

The room was dead silent and pitch black as he gazed up at the ceiling. His parents had already gone to bed hours ago, and it was now 1 in the morning. He could not fall asleep. Every time he closed his eyes, he'd see her. That dense new girl, who's obsessed with that bastard Deku. He tried everything to block the visions out. He tried listening to music, that didn't help. Every verse that came on reminded him of the unusual girl. Even if the song was depressing or even had an angry tone to it, he still saw her. The mood of the song was the state she was in.

He tried reading, but of course, that wouldn't help because most of his books are romance novels, and the last thing he wants to imagine is of the creepy new girl as his lover. He can admit to himself that she is beautiful, but she acts like a total fucking child.

Once it came down to it, Bakugo just gave up and let the darkness surround him for the rest of the night.

Zenn got out from under the bed and walked to the kitchen to grab her favorite breakfast, raw salmon, and crab legs. And, of course, she had to thank Mama for making a shake for today's school day. Herring and cod with some water mixed in to keep Zenn hydrated.

"Let me see your shoulder," Mama said to the siren, as she had half a crab leg in her mouth. Mama examined the siren's shoulder to notice her skin was pealing. "You're drying out." The siren ignored her and picked up her salmon with her bare hands. "You need to get back in the water."

"Can't. Sign contract with bad men." The siren said, with her mouth full spitting her fish all over the table. Mama went to go get a towel to wipe up the mess.

"If you don't go back into the water, you will die." The siren put her fish down.

"Do I get to see sister?" The time she has spent on land she's thought about her sister most of the time. If it wasn't Izuku, it was Hope. She missed her blond, blue-eyed sister. Hope taught her a lot, and with the closeness in age, they were inseparable. At least that's what Zenn's father, Ben said.

"I sure hope so, sweetie." The older woman smiled, kissing the top of her newly adopted daughter's head. "After school, I'll take you back to the beach. If the military has a problem with it, they are going to have to deal with me." Mama lifted her arms trying to flex what she had left of muscle. The siren shook her head and continued to eat.

Once Zenn and Natalee got to the school, a group of people were in the way of the entrance. "Just great," Natalee said to herself.

"Too many humans," Zenn stated, getting intimidated.

"Come on," Aizawa said to Natalee as both adults tried escorting the siren inside the building. Aizawa on Zenn's left, and Natalee on the right. Shockingly, it was Aizawa's idea to help accompany the siren into the building after what happened the other day. He was of course wary of the young girl but wanted everyone safe.

"Are you one of All Might's students?" The reporters started their questions the second they saw the student.

"What's it like to be so close to him?"

"How does it feel to have him as a teacher?"

"What does he teach? What are you learning?" The siren was already intimidated by the crowd of people and now they were asking her all sorts of questions she couldn't keep up with. Her anger started to grow. The siren moved Natalee out of the way and grabbed the woman's mic that she was speaking into. The siren looked at the reporter than at the mic and snapped it in half before handing it back with a hiss. After leaving the reporter shocked the siren walked up the steps and into the school.

"I'll deal with them. Get her to class." Aizawa told Natalee.

Bakugo watched the whole thing from the corner of his eye as he was about to walk into the school building. He couldn't help but stare at the brown-haired girl. In a way, he was proud of her and was a little shocked she snapped the microphone in half with no effort.

As the siren walked by him she glared. She didn't forget what he did to Izuku, and how she sang to the boy to make him under her control. The whole point of her singing was to make the boy never hurt her human again. Little did she know that she was extremely wrong about the siren song. That was not how it works, and Bakugo's life was in serious danger.

Author Note: The villains are coming and I'm so excited to write episode 10!

Author Fact: Zenn sleeps under the bed because she sleeps in caves underwater.

💖~Ana