Zenn Fisher's Profile

Powers/Quirks So Far:

Amphibious Transformation: Able to take on an ordinary human appearance through a painful metamorphosis to blend in with modern society and avoid detection for varying lengths of time on land.

Aquatic Habitation: Can survive and adapt to underwater environments, including enduring high water pressure and extreme water temperatures.

Speed Swimming: Able to swim at extremely high rates of speed with minimal restriction to water resistance.

Extraordinary Strength: Ability to defy the weight limitations of humans.

Siren Song: Capable of emitting a captivating singing voice that lures anyone who hears it towards the singer. Also, able to alter the human mind.

Force Field: Gives Zenn the ability to create shells or walls of energy that protects herself and her allies from various forms of damage and harm.

Weather Manipulation: Zenn can sense, create, shape, and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, and temperature changes.

Water Manipulation: Zenn can create, shape, and manipulate water, liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to another.

Seductive Magnetism: Zenn radiates an aura of attractiveness, the affected targets remain fully themselves, but can't help but long for Zenn's affection.

Biographical Information:

Full Name: Zenn Fisher

Age: 6 (Sirens grow out of their childhood years to get to a more survivable/less vulnerable state)

16 in human eyes

3 mating seasons

Occupations: Alpha of her colony

U.A. student

Japanese military soldier

Species: Siren/Mermaid

Relatives/Affiliations (Known to Zenn):

Affiliation: Her colony

Japanese military

U.A. student

Family: Mother: Ryn Fisher (Deceased)

Father: Ben Pownell (Possibly Alive, whereabouts unknown)

Older Half-Sister: Hope Fisher (Alive)

Aunt: Donna Fisher (Deceased)

Cousin: Cami Fisher (Alive)

Son: Unnamed (Deceased)

Daughter: Unnamed (Deceased)

Care-Taker: Ayano Zenn (Human, Alive)

Trusted friend and Chaperone: Natalee Hikari (Human, Alive)

Early Life: Not much is known and Zenn won't open up.

Physical Appearance:

Human Appearance: Slim figure, 5'2, fair skin, long dark straight brown hair, sharp cheekbones, and steel/turquoise eyes. Zenn has an appearance that draws others towards her. This is due to her natural, siren nature.

Siren Appearance: Zenn has the upper body of a human and the lower half of a spiky, long fishtail. She has small sharpened teeth, large glassy eyes, sharp-pointed claws/nails, spiked back fin, and exposed ribs.

Personality:

Human: Zenn is a very curious and highly intelligent creature. Even without a full grasp of the language, Zenn exudes a balance of innocence and naivety with dangerous animalistic instincts. Zenn is a dangerous predator, who can and will attack at the slightest provocation.

Although Zenn does not seem to be particularly intelligent in the outside world she has a remarkable memory, and the capacity to learn and mimic language.

Siren: Zenn is a feral and menacing predator as seen taking down a ship and attacking her onesided friend, Izuku Midoriya.

Relationships:

Siren colony: Zenn leads a siren colony that holds many more like her. At a young age asserts her dominance over her mother and gains leadership over the colony.

Ryn Fisher: Not much said about her mother. Said she was very pretty and taught her everything. She mentioned Ryn loved her.

Ben Pownell: Not much said about her father. She made it clear that he is missing.

Hope Fisher: Little said about her sister. They get along and are extremely close. She's the Beta of the tribe. Zenn risked her life and her tribe's to "save" Hope. (Hope's records and research are in another facility)

Donna Fisher: Died before Zenn was born.

Cami Fisher: Not much said besides she's quiet now.

Son: Zenn's first child who was born dead.

Daughter: Zenn's second child who was born dead. (Zenn is the last baby to survive birth in her tribe)

Ayano Zenn: Shelters Zenn after finding her naked on a beach. Ayano quickly learns the truth about Zenn and teaches her the ways of the human world. Zenn quickly trusts and looks up to Ayano as a mother figure. Zenn now calls her "Mama".

Natalee Hikari: A friend of Ayano and meets Zenn by visiting Ayano. Natalee noticed something was off with Zenn and Ayano told her the truth. Zenn felt drawn to Natalee and became friends. They all decided that Natalee would look after Zenn outside of Ayano's estate. (Example: U.A. High School)

The Military: Zenn is now a soldier in training and is being tested on willingly to save her tribe.

All Might: She saw him on the beach after hunting for food. She felt a feeling of peace looking at him from afar. Now, she is his student at U.A. High School.

Izuku Midoriya: She saw him on the beach after hunting for food. She was drawn to his green hair and was curious about human life. Zenn visited the beach every day to see him. She started to see him as a friend even though they hadn't met. One day, Midoriya entered the water, and Zenn's animal instinct kicked in, and she threw him out of the water with force leaving a mark on the boy's side. She never went back to see him in case it happened again until she came across him at U.A. High School. They are both students in the same class. She calls him "Seaweed" in a friendly manner.