Chapter 1

It was a windy sunny friday in Namimori Junior High in the afternoon when an infant size wearing a toga entered our classroom making our teacher Nezu beamed in delight. This also took my interest in.

"Reboyama-sensei! I'm honored to have you here. Do you want something in my class?" He said in awe while looking at the infant in front of him. Weird. He looked like a pedo. I rolled my eyes and landed on a certain brunet classmate of mine. Sawada Tsunayoshi. He was called Dame-Tsuna here in school. Well, I'm not calling him that, it's not nice. Sawada was always being called liked that but ironically he is always around Yamamoto Takeshi and Gokudera Hayato who are so called "School Heartthrobs". They are not even that handsome to be honest. What I wanna know is, what was going on? I am always interested with these three - no, their circle of friends - after all, I sometimes saw them hanging out with the Disciplinary Committee President Hibari Kyoya without being punish to death or Bitten to death as he always say.

What was going on between them? I know it's not my business but I just took an interest. I just noticed that the class suddenly roared in happiness so I asked my seatmate Sasagawa Kyoko who is also part of their Circle of Friends.

"What's happening?" I asked making her turned to me with an off smile with a little bit of smirk.

"We are all going to Italy." She said with a full smirk while she clasped her hands together. Something is really off of her. But she said that we're going to Italy huh? That's fine with me, no, this is the best. Because I got to see some places in the land of Mafiosos which I really have an interest to.

It is always been my interest entering that country because I am also... No, never mind. It just interest me, I hope I gotta meet one. Then again, I just continued to listen to what they were saying.

"The class of yours was the lucky picked by the Vongola Corporation to have a class trip outside the country. It is also a pre-congratulatory trip for you before you finally graduate from Namimori Junior High." He said.

"And I want you to have these parent slip signed so that your parents may know that you are safe and we will be the responsible one for your own good." I furrowed my eyebrows. Why do I doubt the sound of his voice when he told the 'safe' and 'responsible' words. This is kinda... what do they called that? Unsettling? But at the same time, for me it's just normal.

"Representatives, kindly please take these papers and hand these to your classmates." The infant said. Megane Nato stood up as I did too and walked towards the infant. Reboyama-sensei gave some to Nato-san and he did also to me. I glanced at him, staring at his beady eyes, telling me something I don't know. I was about to ask what but he shrugged continuing what he was saying.

"Sensei!" Someone called out making me look. It was Sasagawa Kyoko asking a question.

"What about our Id's? Are we not going to need them? What about passports?"

"Oh. No. We don't need them, the parents slip will only be the important one. After all, we will be using the Corporation's private airplane. That will be landing at the center field of Namimori at exactly 8 in the morning by Sunday. I hope we will not be late, because those people who will be, will receive a punishment." He said venomously making the other occupants flinched. But not Sawada's circle of Friends. I wonder why though. Not that I doubt, but it's just that...no, never mind.

"Well then, see you on Sunday Morning." He said and fled away, Nezu-sensei followed behind like a dog. And then, as on cue, our other classmates roared in happiness. I just shook my head and stared down at the parents slips that I have to hand. I froze.

Eh? I scanned the papers. Why is it already signed? And these papers are Sawada's circle of friends. I just shook my head again and just decided to hand this to them. I walked towards them and put his paper at his table making him look at me.

"What are you looking at?" He started. I just looked at him with no emotion.

"Nothing."

"Tch." He clicked. I sighed. Why does he always have such personality problem. I have always wonder why are Sawada and the others stick him around them. I will never be able to understand their circle.

I gave them their papers; Gokudera, Kurokawa, Sasagawa, Dokuro, and Yamamoto. And then lastly, aside from my paper was Sawada's.

"Here." I said. He looked at me smiling.

"Thank you, Suzuki-san." He said. I just smiled back at him.

"Eh~~ why was Dame-Tsuna have that? He's not even going to be there because he will just cry for having his mother away from him. Poor you. Hahahahahaha." I furrowed from what I have heard coming from an insolent.

"How dare you insult Jyuudaime!" Gokudera snarled.

"Gokudera." I heard Sawada whispered just enough for us to hear.

"But Jyuudaime."

"It's fine."

"Hah! What? Ain't am right? You will never even going to need this so let me just have this to have my girlfriend come with me." Tokira said as he was about to pick Sawada's paper. I immediately held his wrist tightly and poured the water inside the bottle that I have picked on the floor at his head making him flinched and tried to yanked his wrist from me.

"Iinchou! What the heck are you doing to me?! I'm drench!" He said still struggling.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Stop! Stop!" He plead. Ah~~ the sound of pleading.

"Never ever insult someone else just to become higher than them. Never ever do that in front of me again or else I'll castrate you alive." I whispered venomously just for him to be heard and let go of his wrist making him slumped down the floor.

"What are you all still doing here? Go home." I said glaring at the others who snickered or made remarks from Tokira's bullying. I really hate it when someone bullies somebody from my sight. It's making me vomit. Disgusting. Good thing they scram after I said that.

"Ano, Suzuki-san?" I turned at Sawada.

"What?" I asked still irritated.

"Thank you." I just sighed.

"You know, it's not all the time, Ignoring will be the best solution. Sometimes, you just have to take revenge for what they did to you. I know it's better to forgive than to forget, but you will be missing out the fun you know?" I said and walked to my desk and started to gather up my things.

"Suzuki-chan." Sasagawa called out making me look at her.

"Would you like to go home with us?" She asked. I glanced at them. Yamamoto just smiled widely, Kurokawa and Gokudera glanced away flustered, Dokuro was shyly fidgetting while Sawada and Sasagawa was just smiling waiting for my response. I gave them a smile.

"Sure. Why not?" They beamed in delight.