Be a man (I SAID NO MORE TITLES! GAHH!)

Campfire time, Leo has come back peeps! Will, Jason, Leo, and Nico are singing be a man at the campfire *walks away singing be a man*

"BE A MAN!" Will sang loudly

"With all the force of a great typhoon," Jason sang, twisting the air to make a miniature typhoon around himself

"BE A MAN!" Will sang again,

"With all the strength of a raging fire!" Leo sang, lighting himself on fire, everyone looked at Nico,

"No," he said solidly, obviously annoyed

"Pwease?" Will asked with puppy eyes, Nico sighed,

"Fine, but I don't know if I'll hit the high part," He said and took a deep breath

"Mysterious as the dark side of, the moon~!" He sang beautifully, everybody was staring, and their jaws dropped. Nico had almost doubled the high note. He began to blush,

"That's my Nico," Will said looking satisfied and pleased and excited and happy all at the same time, Will walked over and kissed his head, which made Nico blush even more.

Soon it was a challenge, who could hit the note higher. Only one person beat Nico's first note, Rastel. She was called 'the siren' because of her beautiful voice and her ability to swim extremely well, she could hold her breath for almost 6 minutes and was in the water almost all day.

The day after Rastel beat him by 4 notes, Nico participated. He topped everyone. He doubled his first time, beating everybody, even Rastel. It is said that no one has ever beaten that note, even up until this day.

( Sorry about not posting on You are my sunshine today, I was outside all day doing yard work with my family. We managed to shift a bunch of the back yard around. I would add a picture but the project was really big, we did finish in 7 hours total. Word count 315, Bye! HalfInsane~)