Chapter 2

The light of the morning came shining in through a small round window in Olivia's room. It lit up the room and woke Olivia up. When she finally got a hold on her surroundings and remembered the night before she looked around to spot a black uniform laying on her armchair with a small note.

The note read "We are going to the warehouse this morning, Lucas will show you the way. Wear this. Liam" Olivia slipped her black leggings and sweatshirt on and headed down with Lucas. He reassured her the whole way down that she was gonna love it here and despite what she may think everyone's really kind. But all of that washed away as she walked into the warehouse. She felt all eyes on her and her nerves skyrocketed. There were about 30 people in the room, all wearing variations of black uniforms and doing various tasks. A girl that looked around her age sauntered over to her. She was short blonde and breathtakingly beautiful.

She smiled very big and fake and gave Olivia a hug. "Welcome to the family sis, My name's Angel and I can't wait to show you the ropes."

Olivia smiled apprehensively "hi I'm Olivia"

Angel leaned over " Just so you know don't even think about trying to slut your way to the top by sleeping with Liam because he is mine, 'kay?" She winked.

Olivia backed up a little "um i-"

"Ah I see you've already met Angel, she's a close friend and you'll be working together." Liam came up behind them. "Angel, can you show Olivia to the company dress room? I want her to get comfortable with everything here."

Angel nodded and smiled at him. That night she was mostly shown where everything was, then she went drinking with some really nice people that also lived in the manor. Let's just say that night she passed out as soon as she walked in the door.

When the morning came, Olivia woke up with the sun in her eyes. "Somebody turn off the sun" she groaned.

Liam walked in "That's what you get for drinking so much". He chuckled

"Get out". She threw a pillow at him.

"I'm glad you're warming up to this place". He laughed and walked out

Weeks passed like this, she'd occasionally be sent out on jobs. Come back, hang out with Lucas and Liam, Train the next morning, endure glares and comments from Angel. They actually started to feel like family. Liam had turned out to be really sweet, kind. He listened. Olivia had started to feel something.

"Let's go" she glares at his smug smile. It was another Sunday morning and they had gone down to the warehouse early to train.

Olivia walked into the arena battle-ready. She had a playful glare on her face. She stepped into the ring watching Liam smirk. This was war!

"Let's go," Liam laughed, obviously smug, thinking he could win once again.

Olivia didn't waste time, she stepped forwards and jabbed at his throat. He dodged the hit then countered. fighting like this went on for 30 minutes until Olivia beat him finally. She triumphantly raised her hands and laughed.

"you win sweet stuff." Liam chuckled

Olivia smiled covered in cuts and bruises. "don't call me sweet stuff"

Olivia walked back to the training room to get some running in. As she plugged her headphones and turned on her favorite music she started a slow job on one of the treadmills. With music, she could feel every breath, hear every movement. It was like the surrounding world was swallowed up into that one moment. An hour later she felt someone tap her shoulder. Olivia turned off the machine and paused her music. To her surprise, she turned around to see a disheveled Liam smiling at her. She threw her towel at him.

"You creep, watching me work out." she laughed.

"don't-" She was cut off by Liam abruptly kissing her. A moment of surprise washed over her and then she melted into the kiss.

When Olivia pulled away she realized she hadn't felt this way since... Alex.

"What was that for?" she asked in shock and overwhelmed with giddy-ness.

"I don't know, I just felt like doing it and I did" he smirked, looking thoroughly satisfied.

They both got changed and drove home silently. There was an awkward tension in the air. Olivia kept thinking about the kiss. 'Why did he do that? Is there a chance he could actually like me? Do I even like him???'