Chapter 7

Liam and Lucas drove straight to the bridge to find her standing there.

" Olivia please don't. I was stupid, I thought if I hurt you you would leave me, you would be safe." Liam cried out running to her.

"But.." Olivia started to turn and Liam grabbed her arm and yanked her into his arms.

He felt like home.

Olivia hadn't been the same since the incident, she seemed hollow, empty. She was only a shell of herself. She refused to eat and had nightmares almost every night. Her eyes.. Her eyes were lifeless and dull. It was almost like she had been possessed.

"no please.. leave me alone" Olivia cried out as the mysterious figure walked closer. she was constrained to the wall. "y-you don't have to do this". the figure smiled his eye glinting in the light. " oh but on the contrary my darling." he smirked.

she felt tears run down her face as he grabbed the gun. Her bare body shivering as she hit the cold floor. "beg" he laughed. " p-please-let me go-go" her voice was raspy from being strangled. "t-Liam will save me. I know he will" Olivia cried barely whispering

"Oh but will I?" the figure smiled stepping into the moonlight. Olivia looked up at Liam's face, terrified. "No! Please!" she pressed herself against the wall, as he laughed pressing the barrel to her head.

Olivia was sweating as she screamed waking up "Please!".

Liam rushed in grabbing her hand "What's wrong??"

She revolted at his touch "S-stay away f-from m-me".

He looked confused and hurt. "Olivia it was only a dream," he said softly.

"Why don't you just kill me already!" she screamed closing her eyes

Liam paced around the room. Olivia hated him and wouldn't let him touch her.

That night she couldn't fall asleep again. Sitting there with only her thoughts she could only come up with one thing. She had to leave.

Olivia quietly climbed outside still a little scared "It'll be ok I just have to get away. Then he cant find me". She whispered running down the street.

"Liam.. she's gone". Lucas muttered.

"What!" Liam started freaking out "Do you know where she went?"

"No.."

"Search everywhere"