Chapter Fifteen

Dinner was romantic and Becky couldn't help herself from smiling the entire time. Joel drives her home and walks her to the door, he wants to go in. Not for the bet but for Becky, he wants to hold her for the rest of the night but he kisses her and waits for her to walk inside. Just before she closes the door, she turns back so she's facing him.

"Do you want to, maybe, sleepover?" she offers shyly. Joel's face lights up. That's exactly what he wants to do. "I know you don't have any clothes but maybe you can go back to your house and pick some up? Or I can come sleep at yours? Or you can just go home?" she's rambling and she knows it.

Joel just chuckles, finding her tangent sweet. "Why don't you pack a bag and you can come sleep at mine?"

Becky just nods her head. She's so excited that she's afraid if she opens her mouth she will squeal. She pulls the door open wider and Joel follows her inside waiting for her to organise herself. She's frantically moving around her room quickly throwing clothes into a bag. Joel stands in front of her as she almost barrels past him and takes her hands.

"What?" she smiles.

"You know I'm a little nervous too. It's okay for us to be nervous."

Becky covers her face with her hands, "I'm older. Shouldn't I be the one calming you down?"

"Our ages have nothing to do with how we feel about each other."

He moves his hands to her face and kisses her. It doesn't take long for the two of them to settle on her bed. Their hands moving around each other's bodies, neither of them stopping to take a breath. It isn't until Ali knocks on her bedroom door that they seperate in a rush. They're both out of breath and trying to arrange their clothing so it hadn't looked like they had been roaming their hands past one anothers tops.

"I was just coming to say goodnight." Ali smiles knowingly.

"We're about to head to mine. Becky's going to stay at mine."

"Oh ok. Have fun." she winks at Becky leaving the room.

Joel hadn't noticed the wink but he knew what Ali's smile meant. As badly as he wanted to fuck her as soon as Ali left, he knew it had to be more special. After all, it was Becky's first time. Joel and Becky burst into laughter once Ali had left the room, the embarrassment of them being caught hitting them at once.

As soon as they arrived at Joel's house, their lips were attached to each other. Joel's mouth moved from her lips, to her neck, down her chest and back up. He never kissed anywhere that wasn't already exposed. Her shirt had been lifted and he reached down kissing parts of her stomach but he stopped when he felt himself harden. He sat up and moved his hand between his legs to hide himself, he didn't want Becky to feel pressured at all.

"What's wrong?" she asked, sitting up with him.

"Nothing." he shrugged it off.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked, covering her stomach, instantly self conscious.

Joel noticed and quickly changed his answer, "No. No. You did everything right. Too right!" he looks down at his crotch and instantly Becky blushes.

"Maybe," she looks down as his eyes meet her, "maybe I can help?"

"I-I don't want to pressure you into anything. I can get over it."

Becky just pushes his hands away and bites her lip.

"I want to." she shrugs. "I don't want to have sex, yet but maybe I can do something else?"

"Uhh, yeah, yeah sure. What do you want to do?" he stutters out.