Chapter Twenty One

When Becky arrives home at midday the girls greet her with worried faces. She had noticed she had an unusual amount of calls from their numbers but didn't think anything of it until she saw them. Their faces washed with relief and they rushed to her side grabbing her in an embrace. They rubbed her back and she assumed that Joel had told them what happened.

"Where have you been?" Ali asked.

"We have a lot to talk about." Becky walks to her room throwing her bag on the floor and meeting the girls in the living room.

"Joel filled us in but tell us again." Clara smiled sympathetically.

"I don't think he would have told you everything." she laughs thinking about her night with Chris. The girls look at her curiously.

"Can you just first tell us where you slept last night? We were freaking out. Joel has spent the night driving around to find you. He thought you were on the streets or something." Ali comments. "We get why you didn't answer his calls but why not ours?"

"I was busy." she blushes. "I stayed with Chris last night." Becky says shyly.

Her mind does its best to disregard her traumatic experience with her ex-boyfriend and instead tries to focus on the pleasure and safety she felt with Chris.

"Why are you blushing?" Clara asks before turning to Ali and asking, "Why is she blushing?" without giving Becky a chance to answer.

Becky confessed everything to Clara, she spoke about how she found out that Joel had done all of this for a bet, how all the boys were involved but Chris was the first to back out, she even went into detail about staying with Chris and why it was important for her to be with Chris rather than Joel last night. Ali and Clara looked on concerned, worried that her decision was made quickly and without thought.

"I promise I have no regrets. Last night was honestly the best decision I've ever made. I love Chris! He's one of my best friends and I'm happy that in ten years I can say I slept with my best friend."

Eventually the girls came around to the idea that she had made the right decision. They spent the afternoon discussing every little detail about her night with Chris. The way his hands felt on her body, the way he lifted her so quickly without a second thought, his mouth and most importantly the care he took with her after. By the time the conversation is over they girls realise they had been talking for close to two hours. Ali looks to Clara, the two of them sharing thoughts without allowing Becky to understand.

"What's going on?" Becky asked.

"Uhhh," Ali starts.

"We were just thinking," Clara takes over, "one of us should tell Joel you're okay. He keeps calling."

Becky rolls her eyes, she wants him to be panicked. She wants him to feel the pain she felt last night. She knows that she can't torture him forever so she just nods to the girls allowing them to call him. Ali moves to her room to call Joel so that Becky doesn't have to hear any of their conversation. It doesn't take long for Ali's voice to increase in volume.

"No Joel!" she shouts. Clara and Becky look to each other concerned before they hear her speak again, "Because she doesn't want to see you!"

Becky panics and turns to Clara.

"He's going to come here."

"What are you going to do?"

"Yell." Becky jokes.

Before either girl can laugh they hear a knock at the door. Becky looks over to Clara worried. She didn't want to have to deal with this today. She had had the most emotional 24 hours. She was happy, then sad, then angry, stressed, pleasured and happy again within the space of a few hours. If she had to deal with another emotional argument with Joel she might break down.