Science Fiction Winners!

Hello everyone! Are you ready for the winners of Science Fiction to be revealed? Great! Please be sure to thank your amazingly awesome judge: rednight73 for all of their hard work!!

PLEASE REMEMBER!!: If you'd like your winner sticker be sure to private message my main account: coolcourtney5 <3 

Honourable Mentions!

SRD: The Dystopia by: Drem47

Review: Review: SRD: The Dystopia holds a special place in my heart in this contest. This plot is so insanely original and the characters are out of this world! It's hilarious and engaging and the dialogue is priceless. By the time we are fully introduced to SRD and M, I was shook by how much I was enjoying this story! 

Jeels by: Tidwell56

Review: Review: Jeels is a heavily character-driven story that takes the reader to a world where nothing is certain. The interaction between Miguel and Emaline was so beyond explanation and yet beautiful. The tone of this book is full of intensity and slightly uncomfortable, and it'll be interesting to see how these elements will play out as the plot progresses. 

Congratulations lovelies <3 

Taking Third Place we have!: 

The Device by: Jbarryt

Review: The Device is a well-paced mystery that held me in place while I read. My favorite part of it is the interplay of the two perspectives of the story and how the reader only seems to accumulate more questions as she reads. The two synchronous plots interleave so nicely between each other, and it was difficult to put this book down right at Chapter 5. I can't wait to go back and figure out what happens now that judging for this contest is complete. Ghett's world is so vastly different from Dr. Abinowzki's, and Ghett's lack of emotion only serves to exaggerate the great plight that Dr. Abinowzki is in. I loved the amount of detail. Great work! 

Congratulations lovely! <3 

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

Starfarers by: Graceful_Penguin 

ReviewStarfarers is a witty, well-written space adventure. The cast of characters is very small, but the author obviously spent the time to lovingly develop them. I particularly fell in love with the genetically modified cat pilot Watson, and really appreciated the relationship between Jim and Liz. Watson's thoughts were really hilarious. The opening action sequence was a perfect opening to the story, and the introductions to the characters were expertly done. The plot for revenge holds a lot of potential, and I'm very interested in what happens next!

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Our First Place winner of the Science Fiction Genre is...!!!

Second Self by: LimbicNoodle

Review: Second Self was the biggest surprise for me in the contest. From the blurb and the cover, I had no clue what to expect and the beginning of the story definitely makes the reader engage to understand exactly what is going on. It's a risky tactic, but the work definitely paid off. The characters were so fun and I really, really enjoyed Rory's character development. She was so unique and her perspective was so refreshing from most heros/heroines. Her struggles were extremely relatable to me, especially as I read on. I loved all of the pop culture references that were made by her too. The plot was as intriguing as the characters and perfectly balanced. Gemini's world and its relationship to humans was completely novel to me. Great work and please never stop writing!

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3