Werewolf Winners!!

Hello everyone! I would like to thank Darkness181104 for all of their hard work!! Please be sure to thank them as well!

PLEASE REMEMBER!!: If you want your winner sticker you'll need to private message my main account: coolcourtney5

Taking Third Place! 

Innocent as Charged by: Black_panther31

Review: I did not quite imagine reading about a rogue werewolf when I picked this up. All the werewolf books that I have read (quite a few really) have shown the rogue werewolves to be dangerous and threatening. You have done a marvelous job in trying to change that. Your book has great potential and I would suggest some editing and brush up to make it better. The Descriptions are important so take your time and make sure that the readers are able to see what you want them to see. Thank you for letting me judge this book, I will try to check it out in future.

Congratulations lovely! <3 

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

Animal Nature by: spoffyumi

Review: It's amazing. Beautifully written and I could not find any grammatical mistakes so thumbs up for that. I liked (actually loved) the way you told Red Riding Hood's story. I did not check if the resources you mentioned were correct, but even if you made them up, I applaud you for your creativity. I like how every chapter ends with an ending that makes you want read more, one of the reasons I was delayed in reading other books, I spent a lot of time on yours. Just try to make the chapters longer and provide more description, there is a lot of potential to the book and I hope to know more

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Presenting our First Place winner!!!: 

Blood Type R by: charlottemallory 

Review: It's beautiful. It's amazing. IT'S OUT OF THE WORLD. I expected stories about mates when I agreed to join the contest but you gave me a chance to look beyond that world. This story is unlike any werewolf story I have ever read. It doesn't tell you about the normal werewolves and their packs and problems, this brings on a whole new concept of it filled with new creatures and amazing adventures. I would really like to see what happens, so keep writing. You are succeeding in it. Also, your grammar and the way you write is gorgeous. I could feel the characters coming to life. I could imagine everything and that is an achievement, making the readers see what the writers want them to see is the reason we write books right? I am in love with your book and even though I am probably never going to comment (silent reader, sorry) I will always follow Cora and her adorable teen brother on their adventures. Thank you for letting me judge your book, it was truly a pleasure.

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3