FanFiction Winners!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the announcement of the FanFiction Winners! Please be sure to thank your incredible judge: bornil2008 for all of their hard work! <3

Please note: If you'd like your winner sticker please message me on my main account: coolcourtney5 Remember to include the genre and which place you've won!

Taking Third Place we have!: 

Brother Revealed by: YvonneKindle

Review: This book is another great piece. It's original and creative. This book is has a well-paced and developing plot that draws you in. The characters are not out of character and have their own uniqueness and originality. The overall story is excellent. The summary at first is a bit vague and there are a number of grammatical mistakes, though it is still an excellent book. Anyone of this fandom will love this book.

Congratulations lovely! <3

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

Flower On A High Peak by: miaamigo

Review: This book stands out in the midst of many fanfics from this fandom. Not only does this carry a message, but it also portrays a lot of topics in a way that it brings you to tears. It shows us not only the worlds many faces, but it also shows the mortality and desperation of us, humans, in situations. How imperfect we and the world is, and how perfection does not exist. It's original in every aspect and coordinates things in a way never seen before. Even with a little lacking in diction and choice of vocabulary, it didn't fail to do its job. This book hasn't failed to amaze me, ever.

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Finally the time has come! Presenting your first Place winner!!!: 

Treasure by: stressed-to-impress 

Review: This book is absolutely perfect. The pace of the story, the plot development is not too dragged out nor too rushed to make it seem like everything is jammed together. The plot itself is unique and it's not like any other book I've read. The characters develop in such a way that they are not unrealistically perfect. They aren't just standard characters, they are unique and have flaws and strengths that make them them. The cover and title along with the summary coordinate with each other like pieces of a puzzle. A must-read for Potterheads and others alike if you enjoy thrillers and sad stories. This is a work of art.

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3

Thank you all for participating in this contest! Please be sure to thank your judge, and to congratulate your winners! More chances to win are coming up, so stay around! I hope to see you all back here for the next contest!! <3