Character Descriptions 14

Name: Alisha Cromwell

Age: 20

Height: 5"0

About her: Alisha is the current holder of the Haul Bringer power. There are rumours that Alisha is the strongest Haul Bringer wielder since the First Akimitsu. I wonder how much power she posses?

Likes: To help people in need.

Dislikes: Cruel human beings.

Looks: Alisha has short bobbed blonde hair bright blue eyes. She wears a pink jumper and a denim skirt. She has white knee-high long socks and black leather shoes.

Name: Paolo Rossi

Age: 25

Height: 6"3

About him: Paolo is the bodyguard of Alisha. He was assigned to protect her around a year. Since then, he's protected her every corner, and will die if it means to protect her.

Likes: Peaceful life.

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts Alisha.

Looks: He has short blonde hair and grey eyes. He wears a black and white kimono along with white gloves. He wears normal wooden sandels and carries his sword in his kimono belt.

Name: Kuro

Age: 23

Height: 6"1

About them: Kuro is about the top Delta Clan called 'The Soul Stealers'. They ended up in this clan to take revenge on the people who shut them out.

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Unknown

Looks: Kuro doesn't have a proper body or face. Kuro uses their suit like clothes to cover up their shadow like spatial body.

Name: Tenma

Age: 27

Height: 6"5

About him: Tenma was first introduced in the 'Disappearance of Shinki' arc. He was the one responsible for killing the entire Inu Realm. His current assignment is the same as it was 5 years ago, and that is to obtain the power known as the Haul Bringer.

Likes: Killing.

Dislikes: Interference.

Looks: He has tied up black hair and black eyes. He wears a long white and black robe and has two scythes strapped to his back.

Name: Junichi Fukuda

Age: 32

Height: 6"1

About him: Junichi is the 8th Captain of the Capitani Oscuri. Even though he doesn't want to be strong, he always seems to decimate his opponents. 

Likes: Simple tasks.

Dislikes: Things that are a pain in the ass.

Looks: He has shoulder-length mousy brown hair and sharp brown eyes. He also has a brown goatee. He wears a black t-shirt and black jeans. He also has a long black overcoat which has white lining.