Wally

"Each year at Hogwarts is different,"she began "and each pupil at Hogwarts is different. The world is full of bad and good and this year, something bad is hidden and we do not know where. I do not know much more than you do. All I know is that it belongs to Slytherin. The Sapphire of Slytherin. You must be on the look out at all times. And in a lighter tone can I announce that the Quidditch trials are on on Saturday; open to everyone. And the Apparation lessons are now open for the seventeen year olds - and seventeen year olds only who wish to put their name down."

As signaled the Hogwarts pupils started to leave the Great Hall; Gryffindor first. Albus stood up with Scorpious by his side and let the Prefects lead the way .The four Gryffindor Prefects lead them to the portrait of the Fat Lady which was the entrance to their common room. Suddenly Peeves came bursting through the wide, open corridor.

"Ooh! Look at these baby first years!" he cackled.

"Just ignore him. That's Peeves. He's a mischief maker," the Prefect told them "oh and by the way, the password's Bigglebobber, but it changes every few weeks so remember to keep checking on the Gryffindor notice board regularly. A few rules I can let you know of as well. Number one - you must be at breakfast by half past eight. Anyone who is late will recieve a detention. Number two is neither girls or boys must enter the other gender's dormitory. If anyone is caught in the act then they will be severly punished. I can't remember them all off the top of my head but this is just a bit of advise. Steer clear of Filch at all costs. He'll demand a detention fo anything!"

And he left the first years to enter the Gryffindor Common Room.

*

Scorpious and Albus entered the common room. It was just as Harry had told him. It was gigantic. It was a spacious room with several sofas and chairs scattered all over the place. Albus could feel the gentle warmth of the spitting log fire and the cool breeze drifting in thorough the opaque window. There were portraits around the room of Godric Gryffindor's sword which was now in Harry's possession and of Harry Potter himself.

"Wow," he breathed walking over to the glass cabinet which stood in the corner of the room, Scorpious following him.

The highly polished glass cabinet contained all of Gryffindor's achievements. Albus noticed that most of them had his father's name engraved on them.

Scorpious noticed this too.

"Your dad's name is on basically all of those trophies," he admired.

"I know," Albus said "he never told me that he won this."

Albus held up a large, glittering trophy.

The Triwizard cup.

It had once been used as a Portkey for Voldemort to gain full strength and kill him.

"I'm going to ask him about this in my letter," Albus decided.

"Good idea," said Scorpious as he turned walking over to the boys dormitories.

*

When Albus woke up the next morning he was suprised to find Scorpious's bed empty but he was even more suprised to find a little house-elf on the end of his bed. The paltry house-elf was very skinny and he wore a grubby pillow case just like Dobby, the house-elf which Harry had encountered in second year.

"Where's Scorpious?" Albus suddenly blurted out curiously.

"Wally does not know sir," Wally squeaked.

"But where is he?" asked Albus.

"Wally does not know sir. Wally knows nothing of it. Wally would tell you if he knew sir," Wally gabbled.

"So you have no idea?" Albus threatened.

"Wally has an idea sir. Wally thinks he might have gone to the Room of Requirement,"said Wally.

"What's the room of requirement?"

Albus shook Wally's shoulders.

"I TOLD YOU TO TELL ME WHAT THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT IS!"

Albus yelled this so loud he woke Hugo up.

"What are you yelling so loud so loud for?" asked Hugo angrily.

Albus ignored him. He stared straight into Wally's eyes.

"Wally shouldn't have said that. Bad Wally. Bad Wally! BAD WALLY!"

Wally rushed around the room, slamming his head on all the shelves, cabinets and wardrobes. Soon the had woken the whole dormitory but this just made him worse. All he did was yell the same repeated cry of "BAD WALLY"

Albus shut the noise out of his head and gazed through the glass window. The moon was still visible in the daylight and the sun was shining through the curtains. Albus looked over in the direction of the Quidditch pitch where he saw a little black dot zooming round as fast as a bullet. He looks as if he'd be a good Seeker, thought Albus, I hope he doesn't get the place on the team before me.

Albus was snapped out of his daydream when Wally, finally stopped shouting. He glanced at his golden watch which Harry had given him before he started Hogwarts and realized that if he didn't get a move on he'd be late for breakfast.