Frozen

(A/N)(I hope you like the first chapter. The pic is... well you will fugure out.)

It was a bird. I picked it up. Its wing was twitching and it was barly breathing. I made it back to the car.

"Mom we need to take it home."

"Its dead."

"No its not."

I look at it. The poor thing.

"It will be." Mom said.

I looked out the window. I watched a snowflake snake down the window then of in the wind. I didnt want it to dye.

"Fine." Mom said.

We drived home. Are house was a apartment building. It didnt have pets.

"I still dont no how you will get it inside." Mom said.

I held the cold bird. I brushed the wings. The tips were frozen. Then I brushed the back of the bird till the tall. Half of the tall was frozen.

"Ill put it in my pocket." I said.

I slowly set the bird in my pocket. It was shivering. My pocket was rattaling and I had to hold it still. Witch did nothing because I didn't want to hold it to hard and hurt it. I got out of the car. It felt like snow slapped my face. I grabbed the door and pulled open. Mom was right behind me. We walked through to the elevater.

"Hay." The guy at the counter said.

"Y-yes." I said.

"Is your hand ok its shaking?"

I looked. I forgot to hold it still.

"Oh, um that, ya just, um cold." I said.

"You sure?" He said.

"Yep, totally, just fine." I said.

The elevater door opened and I rushed in. I clicked 7. It started to head up.