chapter ten

Johnny's pov

I Groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I noticed was the small body in my arms. I don't exactly remember mark coming in here, but I don't mind that he's here.

Mark shifted a little, slowly turning himself so he was faced away from me. He was probably trying to escape the light hitting his eyes.

I pulled him close against my chest. My arms wrapped tightly around Mark's small frame. I enjoyed holding the small male.

"J-Johnny?" He slowly started waking up in my arms. I ran a hand through marks hair. He seemed to stop moving as I did that.

I forced myself to stop since he was clearly going to fall back asleep if I kept doing that. I smiled a little as mark whined. I ruffled his hair this time, hoping he would wake up more.

Mark turned back over to face me, his face slowly getting red. He looked adorable all tired and flustered. "I'm hungry".

Jesus Christ, I didn't even think about how hungry mark was going to be as he woke up. I doubt he's eaten much since he's got here.

The only time he really had anything to eat was when he had an apple before we left to watch Taeyong and Doyoon. I quickly sat up, mark clearly not happy as I left him.

"P-please don't go". I wanted to get up from the bed but mark sounded so sad. I got an idea though. "Just give me a minute mark".

I got up from the large bed. I went around to Mark's side. "You'll have to get up for this." Mark begrudgingly did what I asked him to do.

Once mark was stood up I got a grip on his waist and lifted him. He was light but it was extremely difficult to lift him like that.

Lucky for me mark immediately attached to me. His arms were wrapped loosely around my neck, legs tight around my waist.

I hand an arm around him and a hand on his butt. I swear I wasn't trying to feel him up, I was just holding him up.

He didn't seem to mind how I was holding him since he rested his head down against my shoulder. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell asleep in my arms.

I carefully began to start walking. It took me a minute to do it but I was able to eventually get the room's door open without disturbing Mark.  

The hard part though about getting Mark to the kitchen was having to go down the stairs. it took a while since I didn't want to accidentally fall. I eventually did make it downstairs though. 

I made no detours as I went to the kitchen. I wasn't sure if breakfast was made yet or not. if it was Mark could probably eat any leftovers, if not I'd have a chief make Mark his own meal. 

I gagged when I walked into the kitchen. "Jesus Christ Jin not in the kitchen!" Jin was currently having a very heated makeout session with his fiance against one of the many counters.

Jin quickly pushed Namjoon off him, his face was red and he was visibly out of breath. "oh my, my apologies Johnny" I just shook my head and motioned to the small boy in my arms. 

"Could you possibly make some food for Mark? he's barely eaten for the past day or so."  Jin immediately seemed to go into a parental mode. He's usually only like this with Jisung since he's so young.