chapter twenty-one

Marks pov

After Changbin left we had all resumed eating. Well, more like me and Kai resumed. Chenle and Felix were to nervous/excited to eat much.

They both forced a few bites but eventually just decided to throw their food away. After awhile Kai and I finished eating. Chenle decided he wanted to wait till Changbin came back up before leaving.

He didn't want to miss an opportunity to get an autograph. He actually got a piece of paper and marker from the staff so he could sign that. Felix was too embarrassed to ask for paper so Kai actually ended up asking for some for him.

I felt a little bad for Felix, the poor guard was shaking pretty bad. I never expected to see a guard so nervous. I kept rubbing his back in hopes of helping him calm down.

Just when he started calming down though Changbin made his grand entrance, again. Once again the brunette attached himself to my arm.

"Ah your all done, perfect! You can stay and watch the filming process if you like. You just need to stay behind the camera." Of course Chenle wanted to stay, so we stayed.

Before they started filming though Chenle got his autograph. "Wow, I'm happy to sign anything you want me to." I slightly nudged Felix when he didn't stand up to get an autograph as well.

He seemed frozen in his seat. I forcefully took my arm away from him and helped him out. "Hey, Felix wants an autograph as well. he's a chicken though and is too scared to ask."

I've never seen someone look so betrayed before. He would be thanking me later though. Changbin looked over at Felix and smiled.

I couldn't help but smile as Changbin walked up to our table. "Hey don't be scared, I'm not going to bite you for wanting an autograph." Changbin held his hand out and waited for Felix to hand him something to sign.

Felix handed him was paper, hands extremely shaky. "Are you a guard? I mean your wearing the same outfit as the tank sat across from you." Felix wasn't calming down at all. But he at least had the sense to answer the question.

"Y-yeah, been one for a few months now." Changbin quickly looked up from the paper in his hand when Felix spoke. That must be most people's reactions when they hear his deep voice and accent.

"You have such a unique accent!" Just when I thought Felix's face couldn't get any redder, it went like six shades darker. Changbin was going to kill the poor boy if he kept talking like that.

"you also have really cute freckles, how are you not a model? You could easily be one by just walking into my companies building." Felix froze again. I've never seen someone stutter so much. Nothing coming from him made sense, it was just jumbled up English.

"Am I being too forward with you? I can tone myself down if you can't handle me." I think he's actually flirting with Felix. And Felix is just sat saying nothing like an idiot.

"I think you need to tone it down. I mean he clearly has a massive crush on you so of course he's panicking right now." Changbin smirked once I said that.

"I'll try to be a little more tame for you sweetheart." I think Felix almost fainted when Changbin winked at him. This was definitely going to be a long night.