f o u r

"What are you by profession?" Her brows raised, she finally allowed herself to speak. She has already read a book and she really wished for some human interaction but Dhruv has been on the same position for whole day now, with his legs crossed, on the sofa, with a laptop on his lap and scowl on his face.

"I am working?" His voice amused as he got back to what he was doing, never lifting up to look at the scowl on Anu's face, same as his.

"Yeah!" She muttered. Getting up she decided to sit on the grass just in front of their suite. She pulled her shrug as she looked at the bright day and on this very summer day she decided she would rather sit on the balcony than having sunbath.

"Software Engineer." He leaned on the glass door gazing at her back. He smiled sadly at her dull self. She was bored and helpless, he was paying for her egg and he didn't know he would get her emotions breakdown midway. Plus he wasn't very entertaining himself.

"Hmm." She looked startled for second but returned back gazing at the grass, she heaved a sigh when she realised he was still standing there.

She hummed again to allow him to go, leave her alone.

"Well okay, wow you do a great thing." She said sarcastically shrugging.

"Not that exciting." He chuckled.

"Are you planning on getting 'roasted'?" He voiced out stepping inside the suite.

.

Slipping into simple gown she walked out with her bag, her hair pulled into a bun and her face void of any moisture or makeup. She was scared and fear could be sensed on her face.Dhruv took a look at her and could see her face blank. 

Nervous.

"Let's go." He said and she followed him silently.

"Easy. The procedure is going to be quick and not at all painful." He said when he noticed how white she looked with fear. She turned towards him and spared him a glare. She felt wasted of not keeping her words, thoughts under her control, she declared herself as the most unprofessional employee.

Why don't you go under the procedure then?

They pulled at the hospital. She looked down at her feet trying to control herself, she knew she can do it. For herself. For her daughter.

After the greetings were exchanged, the doctor asked them to sit down.

"Even if you both know about this procedure I want to repeat it to make sure of it. Today Ms Singh will be injected by me on her lower abdomen two inches below her naval FSH injection which will trigger the hormones and will allow producing eggs on her ovary." The doctor said.

"But after today either you Mr Singh or Ms Singh herself has to do it, for ten days. We will be scanning her ovary after seven days just to look at the procedure."Anushka nodded.

They were walked into the room where she was going to be injected, Anushka changed into shirt and pyjamas provided by the hospital.The Doctor revealed her naked stomach and asked Dhruv to be present there, Anushka was naturally uncomfortable since she was never asked to be so exposed. She looked down as doctor wiped her stomach and applied a lubricant. He took the injection and filled it with the FSH giving instructions for Anushka and Dhruv.

Dhruv listened to the procedure carefully, he avoided looking at her exposed abdomen as he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable with his presence.Dhruv looked as doctor gripped her smooth silky flesh and instructed.

"You just need to inject all of them." He said before gripping her flesh and injecting the hormone inside her nerves. Anushka shivered a little but controlled her emotional trauma, she looked down as Doctor kept on injecting the thick liquid down her nerves. Dhruv looked at Anushka and noticed how she tried keeping her facade of not being affected.

"Here we are done." He exclaimed.

Anushka signed as they band-aid the part for avoiding it from infection. She followed both after changing into her dress.

"You okay?"He asked as they walked outside. 

She was nauseatic a little but she was fine.

"I am fine." Anushka nodded softly before sitting in the car.

They were allotted with the appointment after ten days, and more than fearing about injecting with FSH she was worried about how she was going to spend her day when he would have his thick head inside the laptop all day.

...

(FSH is a human-made injection for stimulating the hormone in the woman having infertility or for producing mature eggs.I might be wrong above, but I really got this from Goggle Baba.)

This book is so much about research. 

Instagram - ssayswhatt

I