Chapter 2 - Intruders from the future

"Yes but.. How'd you know?"

Weiss answered, but asked suspiciously with the weapon in her hand. Well, she wasn't the only one with the weapon. Blake, Yang, and Ruby all had weapons ready in their hands, about to attack the intruders if anything was to go wrong. The intruders smiled awkwardly at the scene, and the brown-haired woman answered as calmly as she could be.

"Well... Hello Weiss, team RWBY. We are.... you."

Chapter 2

Silence struck the room and the atmosphere was heavy. Team RWBY had no clue what the woman was talking about.

"What?"

"Okay, that was bad. Let's try this again. I'm Ruby Rose. From the left, this is Weiss R-Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long. ... We are team RWBY."

"You're telling me that you're... us...?"

"Yes."

"Enough of this nonsense. I'm calling the cops."

Weiss murmured as she took out her scroll. I mean, who would just simply believe that random intruders were... themselves? It just didn't make any sense.

"Wait!"

The red cape woman held onto Weiss' wrist, stopping her from making any calls.

"I... we can prove it."

"What?"

The red cape woman looked back at her "teammates" and then back at team RWBY. She took in a deep breath and talked.

"Ruby Rose, fifteen. Your family consists of father, Taiyang Xiao Long, a half-sister Yang Xiao Long, and now-dead mother Summer Rose. Has a weapon named Crescent Rose, which is a scythe but is also a riffle. Your favorite food is cookies and strawberries, and was accepted to Beacon two years early after the encounter with Roman Torchwick at the dust shop."

"Wha-how..."

The red cape woman didn't give Ruby any time to react and then slowly turned to Weiss. 

"Weiss Schnee, seventeen. The heiress of the Schnee Dust Company. Has an older sister named Winter Schnee, and a younger brother named Whitley Schnee. Your weapon is Myrtenaster, which is a multi-action dust rapier. You have a crush on Neptune and-"

"Woah-wait wait wait! Hold on! How do you know all these?!"

Weiss freaked out at the mention of her so-called "crush" and yelled as she demanded an explanation. I mean, just how?! How did they know about her little crush?

Ahem, but yes, to be honest, almost everyone knew about the Ice Queen's crush on the blue-haired boy. I mean, who wouldn't? She was being pretty obvious but I guess she didn't realize it. 

"Well because... I am... you...."

The red cape woman pointed at Ruby.

"And they are... you guys...?"

She concluded as she gestured towards her teammates and then at team RWBY.

"... Should I go on?"

"No no no it's fine. I think that was.... enough. But how...?"

"You mean, how we time traveled?"

"Yes! Because theoretically, time-traveling isn't possible!!"

"Well, that..."

The red cape woman scratched the side of her head.

"I don't know where to start, but time-traveling is possible if that answers your question."