Chapter 3 - Wait, who's gay?

"Mmhmm, okay! But hey."

"Yes, kiddo?"

"Why do you sound like Uncle Qrow?"

Chapter 3

"Huh, do I? I guess I hang out with Qrow a bit too much these days."

Ruby shrugged. 

"Well, he's a bad influence."

Yang said with a smirk and the sisters all laughed at that. 

"Anyways, so Rubes. I mean-the older one."

"Yes, Yang?"

"So... According to what you said, I can't be asking you what happened to your face, right?"

"Well, you can ask."

"What? But that's not what you-"

"I just can't answer them."

The younger Weiss groaned as she facepalmed. The older Ruby saw Weiss do so and shrugged as if she meant "what?".

"Well, don't worry. I'm fine. And you'll be fine too kiddo. Alright, Yang? And Princess?"

Yang only shrugged as she was still worried. But that was not the case for Weiss. She groaned and started to yell at Ruby as she pointed at her.

"Don't you dare call me a princess you dolt!"

"Aw, right. I forgot that we weren't dating back then."

Ruby said calmly as she scratched back of her head. But everyone else in the room started to panic. The younger ones opened their mouth and stared at Ruby in disbelief, and the older ones gave her a death glare as she told them something she shouldn't have.

"We what?!"

Weiss yelled demanding an answer.

"Ah shit. I gotta keep my mouth shut."

Ruby murmured as she facepalmed and shook her head. She couldn't believe she just told them what will happen in the future about 10 seconds after she told them she couldn't tell them anything.

"Ruby, watch your language."

"Okay, sorry. So... What should we... or I do now...?"

Ruby(the older one) turned back to her teammates as she asked for help. Blake sighed and shrugged as Yang giggled.

"Eh, why not just tell them? I mean, you already told them anyways, so a little bit of explaining wouldn't hurt."

"I hope so..."

As the older Ruby groaned, Weiss' patience finally ran out. She constantly tapped the floor with her foot and waited for them to explain.

"So, what was that? Who and who's dating?"

"Well, you."

Older Ruby first pointed towards her younger self.

"And you."

Then pointed at Weiss.

"Ruby, don't point at people. That's rude."

"But Ice Queen, that's me anyway!"

"But you just pointed at me as well! And don't call me an Ice Queen."

"Ugh, whatever you say, Princess."

Younger Ruby only stared at their older selves blankly as she tried to catch up to what has just happened, and Weiss slapped her own forehead as she couldn't believe what was happening in front of her just now.

"Wait so... Sis, you're gay? Hah! I knew it! My gaydar can never be wrong."

Younger Yang said proudly as she smacked her sister's back. Ruby jumped from the spot and stared up at her sister.

"Wait what? Your gaydar? Yang, you're gay?! Or-gay as well?! Ahh, how should I say it!?"

"Yup. Gay as a spaghetti."

"But Yang, spaghetti's are straight."

"Until they're wet, yes. They're very straight."

Yang said with a finger gun and Blake shook her head in disbelief at the side.

"For the sake of Remnant. Yang, shut up."

Younger Weiss said as she glared at Yang. She did NOT want to hear such a dirty joke when she was already occupied enough with her own issue. 

"Well, then things would be easier to explain now. Yang, you will be dating Blake."

Older Ruby declared with a smirk on her face.

"Ruby, what was that just now?"

Older Blake questioned her team's leader.

"But it wasn't fair if only our relationship was revealed. So I only decided to be fair by revealing yours as well."

"But Ruby, it was YOU who "accidentally" revealed your relationship with Weiss."

Blake protested, but it was already too late. Younger Yang and Blake only blinked with a surprised expression and Ruby and Weiss only stared at them blankly.

"... And... What happened to the 'we can't tell you what happens in the future'?"

Older Blake asked as she tried to blame her team leader, but the older Ruby only smiled at her.

"Well, it's clearly out the window now."

Older Yang smirked and checked on the younger team RWBY. She noticed that they were all in shock and required some kind of explanation.

"Anyways, there's no point in discussing what was already done. I think that these little fellas need some explaining."

A/N. Sorry for the late update! I was pretty caught up with the school work that I didn't have time to write the third chapter. And I also wanted to change things a little since this is a remake after all, but I couldn't really give much change since it is still only the beginning. Anyways, thanks for reading!