𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕿𝖔𝖔?

Chapter four: You Too?

You woke up in the common room upon hearing the gushing words of your mates.

"What happened?"

All of them shared an expression of relief before answering your question.
"You fell unconscious after the blow. We're glad you're awake now." Sam replied while holding an innocent smile.

On the other hand, you did not like the idea of wasting time by being thankful for someone's awakening. Sitting up straight, you clenched the edges of the couch you previously laid on, thoughts from the other night forming a hurricane in your head. You looked up at your teammates and questioned them again.

"Did we accomplish our mission?"
Keeping the sentences short as you did not wish to speak at the moment partly because you felt like you were going to blow up like a time bomb.

"We got the guns a-and the money back." It was Hwaso who began to speak, choosing her words carefully because she knew it wouldn't take long till you exploded.

"Did we accomplish the entire mission?!"

Hwaso knew what you meant. She knew you were referring to Annie, who was a part of this quest. She knew that Annie meant a lot to you. Hwaso simply moved her head from one side to another gesturing in a no while a pity full expression invaded her face.

Y/N's P.O.V :

Shit. Shit. No-no-no. How could this be? I f*cked it all up. I was so close to catching him and I let him slip right through my fingers. Curse you, you stupid fingers. Why you gotta be so useless.

I was deep in my thoughts while I stared at the ground, hard. Everything was killing me right now. Nothing was in place. I was the one telling no one to mess this up but look who did in the end.
As I blamed myself for everything that had happened, the thoughts were getting to me and a tear almost slipped through my eye but I shut them tight.

Y/N what are you doing.
You smacked your head internally.

You can't cry in front of them. You can't let them see your weak side.

"Y/Nnie. Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it's not the end."
I hear a voice, speaking softly, but it snapped me out of my thoughts.
As suspected, it was Moxy. You see Moxy here is someone who finds good in everything. She's more of a positive person and sometimes you envy her for that but it's not her fault she lives a life full of cupcakes and rainbows.

I shot my head up to look at her instantly.

Is she gone nuts?!

"How can things be alright? Do you see anything - alright- here, hn?"

"Y/N just calm down. Deep breathes okay? They might not be okay right now, but they will be. Trust me."

This only made me angrier.

Pft Trust her? Who does she think she is?
I swear if she doesn't shut I will rip her apart.

I stood up, walked away from her and folded my arms across my chest, turning my back towards everyone as I didn't wish to interact with them, especially Moxy.

"Moxy, I'd advise you don't go near her right now. Unless....... you want to die......". I heard Sam call out to her before he trailed off. 

Wow. I didn't expect my teammates to be so smart. I'm impress-