𝕹𝖔 𝕴𝖉𝖊𝖆

Chapter three: No Idea

Everyone was in the break room chit-chatting when you burst in through the door gaining their attention.

" I found out that there is some sort of a dance-off being held in there tonight and Mr Taehyung is a V.I.P guest. Meaning he'll be seated close to the stage. We, take part. "

The outcasts all shared a confused expression. You scoffed at their dumb-looking faces and continued to explain the plan.

" A normal person won't be allowed in the V.I.P zone. That's why we are going to take part in the dance-off. We must get as close as possible to that traitor."

" I still don't get it. What are we doing? "

" Ughhh! Why do we even have Yuni in this group? "

" Mark my words. No One messes this up. You have no idea how important it is for me to catch him."

The sky turned a clear black-blue with the moon lighting up the city. Outcasts waited for their turn to sway. This would be the first time in history, weaponry would be introduced to attack someone in the middle of a dance-off by undercover assassins.

The beats to No Idea began to play. You knew it was going to be only a matter of minutes that you held a gun at Taehyung's head ready to pull the trigger because what he did was unforgivable in your eyes and this is what he deserved.

𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 ...♫︎
𝕀'𝕞 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 ...♫︎
You're standing there in the middle of the stage with a shameless Taehyung staring at your body while you bust a groove.

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕟𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕣, ...♫︎
𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕣 ...♫︎
The time had come to get naughtier.

𝕀'𝕞 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 ...♫︎
Your tongue travelled across your top lip then you bit your lower lip seductively- Your team got your signal.

𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪, ...♫︎
𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ...♫︎
You ripped open your dress revealing a tight black fully armed leather suit. You pull out your M16 rifle and started firing away like there is no tomorrow. The people screeched in terror making the scene chaotic.

Everyone started rushing outside while Taehyung's bodyguards were trying their best to protect him as they fired back. The enjoyable atmosphere of the nightclub soon turned into one of a war zone.
Panicked citizens running like wild animals along with their horrified screams.

You could already see Kim Taehyung being escorted to his car by his bodyguards. You panicked at the thought of him escaping and ran after him as fast as you could.

Everyone already left the club and the only sounds that could be heard were of gunshots from either side of the squad echoing throughout and; No Idea♫.

You got hold of Taehyung just in time as he was about to close the car door. Anger raging within you, you screamed at him with all your might.

"You f*cking bastard! Son of a bi*ch Traitor!"

The car started to move and you tried to pull him out. With the car picking up speed, you no longer could keep a hold of him. Taehyung jolted you away and you fell hard on the ground hitting your head. The last thing you heard before falling unconscious was two gunshots and screeches of a car's tyres.
.

.

.

.

.

A/N:

I just found out Jungkook believes that everything is Destined. Which is the title of this book... Pretty perfect right?

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈ℴ 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃♡︎♡︎♡︎