p r o l o g u e

the man undressed himself, his bare skin revealing unclothed, watch audibly ticking as he slowly removed all the layers that covered his skin. a devilish grin painted on his thin lips.

the drug that led to my addiction
the root of all my sins

all the mere reasons i'm suffering in hell
my 25th, with the chestnut hair that oh! so beautifully flows

"bam," the man called, tone husky quite seductive and lingering his hunger.

entering the room, the chestnut haired male's figure innocently stood by the door, his long hair pulled back into a ponytail. "yes, father?"

the next thing the man knew was that he bathed in his crimson blood, fresh and sprawled all over the marble tiled floor.

the night has passed, a blonde freckled lady entered the room. "well, would you look at that?" she giggled. "the king is now lifeless on the floor."

"my, my, bam," she muttered, a trail of anger evident in her voice. "you never fail to amaze me, damned lucky boy."

"oh, what do you do to your children," she let out an exasperated sigh, looking down on the corpse as her hand went to her pocket grabbing a lighter and a cigarette to light up. "what a waste of such fame and great power."

as soon as she lighted the cigarette, the air surrounding her had smelt like smoke, stepping nearer the body, she sat her foot atop his head. "seems like you unleashed a little monster, and i thought i was special."

"now how shall we end this,

lord jahad?"