f o u r

a girl with long blue hair knocked on the door leading to aguero's room. "aguero."

"come in," he said, glancing at his sister.

"so, i have already informed you that mr. jahad had passed away, right?" she inquired, holding papers near her chest. "the media ia going on about it, demanding a statement from us."

"wouldn't it be better if f we calm the down and give them the statement they want?"

"who murdered him?" aguero said, crossing his arms and demanding the answer.

the girl stared up at him, hesitant to answer. "most likely... it's..."

"bam, right?"

nodding, her sweat dropped as she agreed. "the police highly suspect him as murderer."

"but hadn't given the media any information yet,

because they are waiting for the family representative's first speech."

aguero sat down, his hands placed infront of his face. "mr. jahad, dad, however you'd like to call him."

"he deserved to die,

don't you think so, maria?"

"or should i call you a shoe in display on his shelf?"

maria sunk down. "i've already hired someone to bring him to us."

"i'll schedule your conference press, prepare want watch what you say."

"well then, excuse me, discarded brat."

"maria?" the male called, azure eyes glinting.

she turned, the same blue eyes focusing on the male "yes, aguero?"

"although he took us in, doesn't mean he's the good guy,

because he really is not, so correct me if i'm wrong, but you can not trust anyone in this world."