Prologue

Harry's P.O.V.

 I was waiting for my phone to ring. I bit my lip nervously and counted the seconds. Today was the day i will get the confermation if i get to be one of the "The Masked Singer" judges or not. I would be joining Rita Ora, Jonathan Ross and Davina McCall. 

"You'll get the job, don't worry." My boyfriend Louis spoke and stroke my back. Louis is a worldknown Footballer and at the moment he is captain of his home-club the Doncaster Rovers. He has led them to countless wins and now they are playing first league. Louis is my biggest support troughout my carrier. I am a Singer , Songwriter and Model and Louis was the one to always help me trough heartache. he is also the main inspiration  for my songs.

"If you say so..." I sighed and looked down. But i didn't face the floor long, because Louis lifted my chin again and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled at him and he returned it. We were straing at eachother in a comfortable silence. "Daddy! Papa!" I suddenly heared the voice of our son Freddie. Well he is actually Louis son but the whole thing is a bit complicated. So Louis had Freddie with a past hook up.  They weren't exactly a great couple but Louis wanted to take responsibility for his son. The girl agreed to let Louis keep the baby and moved on to her now husband. She has a new family and it seems she has forgotten her firstborn and the father. Louis and I met a few months befor Freddie was born and dated since then. We also raised Freddie together. It is nearly half a decade  of love and I am sure that he is the one I will marry. "What is ist my little droplet?" Louis asked the little blonde boy that now sat on his lap. "I dressed up Brucie and Cliffie in your and Papa's old clothes!" he giggeled in excitment.

 Louis and I exchanged worried looks befor we followed Freddie upstairs. In the middel of our bedroom  we spotted two dogs, one brown and one black, in our old clothes. Bruce was wearing a stripped shirt and red pants along with suspenders while Clifford was dressed in a white dressshirt a Bowtie and a gray blazer.  I coudn't help it and snapped a few pictures of the dogs with my phone. 

suddenly my ringtone went off. hurriedly i answered the call: "Hello, is this Mr. Harry Styles?" a voice rung trough the speaker. "Yeah, it is me, how can I help?" "Well Mr. Styles it is my great plessure to give you these amazing news! You will be part of the judges for the upcomming season of 'The Masked Singer'!" Oh My God! "That is truely amazing!" I exclaimed and coverd the phone after and told Lou and Freds the news. they both cheered for me and i turned back to the call. "Is there anything I need to know?" I then asked the woman on the other end, who I asumed to be a producer. "Not really, only that we will start shooting the season on Mrach the 31st  and end it with the Finaly on the May 26th with the final four Charecters. Our team will mail you evry other important information." "Okay, thank you! I'll see you next week!" "Goodbye Mr. Styles, till Tuesday."

I can't belive it! I am going to be on 'The Masked Singer'!

Louis' P.O.V.

I watched Harry dancing happily through our hous with Freddie in his arms and the dogs behind them. He is so excited to be part of the show it really is cute to see. 

But there is someting Harry doesn't know, I am also part of that show, as a Charecter.