Are We Finally Alone?

|Gray's POV|
"So when are you guys gonna send us the lacrima?"I asked with my arms crossed. I don't want our classmates here and I also don't want to talk to the guild. Right now I just wanna hold my Natsu's waist and lay on the couch not worrying about the random baby that was here.

''We're sending it right now,"Erza said, walking down into view with the portal guy's ear. " That's the meat waster!"

"Wait that's the guy that sent you here?'' The walking broccoli

"Yup!" Natsu said, putting his hands on his waist, looking at the man. I wanna hold his waist. It's so hard not to go over and hug him from behind and kiss him.

"Well anyways we're sending the lacrima over right now!"
After that a tiny whole opened up right next to Iida. He quickly caught it with the help of the Uraraka.
"Just to let you guys know this isn't free!"Master said, holding a booze in his hand. " Ya ya we know"Natsu and I said together. Iida decided to be bold, so he walked over to where he was in full view, so the whole guild could see him.

"I'm Iida Tenya Class president of class 1-A" he bowed
"oh great! this is gonna be interesting" Romeo said with sarcasm lacing his voice.
"I'm Ochaco Uraraka!"
"Thanks I never knew your names!"Natsu said "I should probably get the whole class to introduce themselves Monday"
"Yeah" I said with arms crossed leaning against the sink.

"Deku-kun why aren't you introducing yourself" Uraraka asked I should probably get her a nickname. I mean saying Uraraka is fun but it's too long."Yes that is very rude of you to not introduce yourself" Glasses said.
"I already introduced myself during their first meeting"
"Oh I apologise for the rudeness"
"It's okay Iida-kun"

"You're really gonna take that?" Romeo spoke up. "He was just rude as heck to you and you're just gonna take that!?" oh now Romeo is angry.
"I mean the kid ain't wrong, get a backbone".  I said                                    
 " Yeah Deku-kun you should get a backbone" Miss I can float said with a piece of.... I KNOW THIS GIRL DID NOT STILL MY BOYFRIEND'S TOAST!     "Aren't you supposed to be his friend? why are you criticizing him when you could've stopped him saying anything!"                                                                                                                             " Okay, clam down Romeo we'll talk to you guys later,bye!"
"ee you guys later" Natsu said before Wendy hung up. "I think you guys should go so you can talk about your now present problem." I said walking out classmates out of the door. Natsu picked up the lacrima and put it on the coffee table.

~Natsu's POV~                                             After gray got the guild to hang up and our classmates to leave, right now he's locking the door. I walk over and hug his back. "popsicle~"                       "What's wrong pyro-baby~?" he said turning around to hug me.                  
"We still haven't ate yet, I think I'm gonna die if we dint eat soon"    "C'mon hopefully its still warm"          
"If it's not i'll warm it up!" I tried to ignore the conversation going on outside of the cabin.                                                                        
"NO!, uh I'm mean that's really not  necessary we have a microwave so you won't have to waste your magic!" He walked back over to the food because I was still holding onto him and began to make another piece of toast and our plates.

I looked back over to where the couch was,because I saw something in the corner of my eye, and there they were Midoriya and his friends! I scowled at them, after they realized that they've been caught! I'm going to have a little talk with them on Monday. I could hear as Iida carried them running away, scolding Uraraka it was a bad idea with Midoriya agreeing."What's wrong with you?" Gray asked walking over to the small table next to the fire place. "Midoriya and his friends were spying on us" I said pretending to be calm. "WHAT!? WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CALM!?  THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU.... What happened to my loud fire eating boyfriend?" he said with a small pout on his face.

"Just wait until I eat..."I said making a fist of fire. "There's my pyro boyfriend" he said with a small smile before taking a bite out of one of his sausage. ''I was planning on getting back at them on Monday"
"Sure but do you have a plan?"
"No not yet, any ideas Mr. Ice brains?"
"Why yes I do,flame brain"
"Ugh! rude!" I said stuffing my face with the newly made toast,Wich was is still warm,obviously. We ate while thinking we of ideas on how to get back at our classmates.

•Midoriya's POV•
"Ugh! I can't believe they kicked us out!" Uraraka yelled "Well I can, you two were a being disrespectful while they were talking to their family!" Iida said in a Matter-of-fact type voice.        "Oh! Iida you are just as guilty as us!"
"No I was only being polite and introducing myself to their family!"
"Well since I need to get a backbone I think I'm out and say it.."
"Say what Deku-kun

"oh, so now you're gonna use deku as an insult Uraraka!?"
"I don't know what you're talking about Deku-kun~" she said crossing her arms and walking towards the  window next to the front door. "Are you walking away from this conversation Uraraka!?" Iida asked "Yeah so I can see what they're doing.." She said getting up on her tippy toes.  "That is invasion of privacy!" He said walking over to get her away from the window. "Oh My Gosh! NO! HE CANT BE GAY!" 

"What are you talking about now?" I said walking over Iida was now staring into the cabin too. Didn't he just say that's invasion of privacy?
I looked into the window to also get a look at what's going on. There they were Natsu hugging  onto Gray's back while he made some toast. We stared, until Natsu noticed us he scowled at us,while Iida picked Uraraka up and ran. On the way down the mountain Iida scolded Uraraka for invading our classmates privacy.