Deciding...

Third POV

Name: Number of offers:

Todoroki Shoto- 4,123

Bakugou Katsuki- 3,556

Dragneel Natsu- 3,790

Fullbuster Gray- 2,568

Tokoyami Fumikage-  360

Iida Tenya- 301

Kaminari Denki- 272

Yaoyorozu Momo- 108

Kirishima Eijiro- 68

Uraraka Ochaco- 20

Sero Hanta- 14

"As you all can see up here some of you didn't get an offer. But you are still required to go to an intern ship. " Aizawa explains to 1-a, to be honest he doesn't want to be here.Neither did Happy who was tired because he was woken up by Carla this morning. Natsu? Ah he just docent wanna be here. Gray, he just doesn't care, currently he's staring off into the window.Wishing they didn't join the school, instead he'd like to just enjoy his new surroundings.

"You all need to choose hero names, but that's not my field of expertise. So Midnight will be helping you." He marched behind his desk, while the R-Rated hero walked in with her hands behind her head."Alright let's get started!"

Boards were given out and so were markers, Natsu picked up happy and pulled his chair over to gray's desk. "So where are you gonna go?" Gray asked "I'm thinking of going to Endeavor, to give a piece of my mind!" Natsu planned aloud to his boyfriend."So you'll be in Hosu? I don't think we even need teachers.." Gray said looking over the papers. "Yeah! I am forever true to Erza and Dragneel!" "Aye sir!"

"I say we should just stay here and train!" Happy suggested, They were completely ignoring the session of choosing names and the glares that there were receiving. "Um Fullbuster and Drgneel you all better be choosing hero names." Midnight interrupted the trio. "We're gonna be a group of ninjas!" Happy said "Yeah we already have names and the costumes." Natsu gave his input. "Then would you all like to come up and present?" She asked as the rest of the students continued to ponder their names.

"Nah we're good everyone already knows our hero names." Gray replied "Well I'm The Who has to approve them." Midnight looked at the group about to give up. "Ninja Soundoff!" Happy called out
"PINK"
"BLACK"
"BLUE"
"So colors?" They questioned
"Yep!"
/
/
/
And that was their gate way into the hero world with loads of adventures.