Sports Festival pt.2

///Celestial Spirt King's POV\\\
Happy dropped Natsu and Gray right on top of a mine was in the minefield.
"STUPID CAT! WATCH WHERE YOU DROP US!" Gray yelled as he slid through the field on ice.
"Sorry Gray he's knocked out cold!" Natsu said as slid on Gray's ice. Gray grunted in response to his boyfriend.

They ran in silence trying to reach the end.
"Grayyyyy can't you just make a ice animal,to get to the end faster?" Natsu whined.
"If I do that you promise you won't melt it?"
"Yup! You just gotta worry about those mines!"
"Fine,Ice Make lions" They jumped onto the lions.
"AND THERE GOES GRAY FULLBUSTER AND NATSU AND HAPPY DRAGNEEL! THEY'RE QUICKLY CATCHING UP TO TODOROKI AND BAKUGOU" Mic's voice boomed. Bakugou and Todoroki glanced back and quickly stopped fighting, to focus on winning.

That was their plan until Midoriya flew over them taking first place.
Gray sped up with Natsu right behind him he passed Todoroki and was quickly  catching up to Bakugou. Natsu jumped off of his lion, he left Happy on the lion to get his powers back, after dropping Happy, he began running by himself.
"Natsu what're you doing Pyro breath?!"
"Can't rely on you the whole race Gray!"
"But we're already half way through the race!"

Natsu ignored his boyfriend's calls he rolled his eyes directly at Gray.
Natsu faced his flames behind him copying, Bakugou's technique. He passed Bakugou.
"THE FUCK? YOU COPYING EXTRA!"
Natsu glanced at the explosive blonde and kept going.
"HAH! YOU DARE IGNORE ME! YOU FLAMING EXTRA!"
As Bakugou continued to tell at the salmon haired male, Midoriya passed the finish line.
"YEAAAAAH MIDORIYA TAKES FIRST PLACE!"Mic celebrated
"And Gray in second" a bored voice said into the speakers. Natsu speeded up and quickly caught up with Happy and his ice lion. He grabbed onto the tail giving him and Happy third place and Bakugou in fourth.

Todoroki took fifth place on the board.