Sports Festival pt.3

///No POV\\\
"This next battle you'll have to team up!" Midnight started off
"You must form teams. Four people maximum! One rider and at least one horse. You must try to steal other team's headbands. You cannot purposely knock other riders off of their horse. However if you do get knocked you my continue until time is up!"She said. Natsu and Gray had already returned Happy to Wendy, due to bing knocked out.

"Each if you were given a point value depending on where each member finished you in the preliminaries. Forty-second place is 5 points, with five points added to the point value each cascading place. The first place finisher is worth ten Million point! Rider must wear the headbands! You have fifth teen minutes!"She finished.
Everyone glared over at Izuku due to his point value being too high,while some began teaming up.

"Just you and I?" Gray asked
"Works for me." Natsu's shrugged
"Who's gonna ride who?"
"Well you're the dragon here"
"And here I thought you were the dominant one in this relationship." Natsu crossed his arms.
"S-Shut up you're bottom, so you gotta stand up! You're always saying you're stronger."
"5 Minutes"
Gray bent down "Get on we've been arguing for ten minutes"
Natsu stared at Gray for a second. He smiled at Gray and jumped on his back.
"LET'S DO THIS! I'M ALL FIRED UP NOW!" Natsu continued jumping around on Gray's back.

"Calm down back there. Here" he handed Natsu his band.
"Gray. I wear sandals for two reasons"
"And those reasons are?" Gray questioned the other on his back.
"Well since you're my boyfriend I'll tell you. One I can't tie. Two heat goes through out my body including my feet and boot will keep that heat in."
"But aren't you a fire dragon slayer so should be able to deal with it."
"I can, but if I have the chance I'll take it."

"I meant to ask you that when you took off your shirt in class. I forgot."
"Well now you know." Natsu smiled
"Yeah" Gray smiled back
"BEGIN!"