THEY'RE A COUPLE!?

Natsu's POV
Me and Happy decided to trick Gray when he asked me Overkill or Over do it. I said Over do it but actually I didn't even try hehehe I'm so smart and he actually feel for it that cute idiot. Sometimes I wonder if he likes me I me-

"Where are you NAtsu you cheater" Gray said.He enjoying this so cute. Then our classmates came in mostly the boys
"You can't run Natsu you're trapped" Gray said with a huge smile Then Happy flies in I quickly grab my clothes Happy picks me up and we fly out.

"NEVERRR" I said as we flew out
The bell rung as we left then a whole bunch of kids came out of the school and our ride pulled up in front
"Natsu our ride is here!" Happy said
"Go down towards them!" I said
"Aye sir!' he flew down towards their window the man driving rolled it down, LIKE MAGIC! "What are you doing Natsu" The man said "We're just gonna follow you back to the cabin okay?" I said "okay??"

"Natsuuuu" Gray ran out of the school and jumped into the car he probably thought I was going to get in.Then the man drove away. Happy and I followed him once we finally got to the cabin Happy let me down and I ran into the house and Gray followed. Happy didn't come in for some reason

Happy's POV
I walked up to the driver before he drove off. "What do ya need cat"he asked
"First of all my name is Happy and can you take me with you because they are in Loveee and I kinda don't wanna be around too long" I said "Oh hop in then Happy!" he said

Gray's POV
I finally caught Natsu and I pinned him to the wall "I'm way stronger than you little pyro~"

"S-shut up stripper" he turned his head blushing "Oi Dragon Freak!"

He turned his head to me "What Ice Freak?"he said
"I got you a gift"
"What?"
I got closer to him until we couldn't get any closer and kissed him.He was surprised at first then kissed back.We kissed until we fell on the floor and and couldn't breathe

"Natsu I've been meaning to tell you that I've loved you since we were little I hid it by fighting and arguing with you when I found out you were E.N.D. I thought my love for you ended I really thought of my crush on you was a curse. But when Erza stopped us from fighting and reminded us we're family I decided to tell you. Then after I finally decided to tell you I found out Lucy has a crush on you so I wasn't gonna tell you until she was out of the way..."

He didn't say anything I looked down at my feet that were now really interesting. I bet he thinks I weird now...
"G-Gray..."
"Yes Natsu!?"
"Whoa! you said my name!"
"yeah.."

"I already knew Lucy likes me... and I already had an crush on you so that's why I distanced myself from her."

"But what about when you screamed her name in Nezu's office Erza and I knew you weren't always as straight as a line"

"And neither were you Gray but she's still my friend Gray you know how I feel about my friends"

"Wait lets stop talking about Lucy for a bit...What I'm trying to say is will you be my Pyro?"

"We'll if you're willing to be my Frosty then yeah!" He said with his signature huge smile that I love so much. Then we started kissing again.

"Hey Pyro it's 10:59 we need to go to bed"
"But I'm not done enjoying my new boyfriend..."

he was basically pouting in my arms"Well we could always just sleep together..." I suggested "That's a great idea Frosty!"

"But first you gotta go bathe you smell like happy and sweat" I said

"Well you don't smell that great either Frosty the snowman"

"Whatever just go get in the bath"

He literally took a 20 minute shower he does know I'm just gonna jump in after him so he's not sleeping with me until I shower right!? He walked in only pajama bottoms they gave us some pajamas because all of our bags we had with were missing when we got here.

"Hey pyro princess can you get our uniforms out? They said we have to wear them tomorrow"

"Sure Ice Princess"
"Thanks"
"No problem"

I ran into the the bathroom took a 20 minute shower because I'm actually sleepy. Then I dried off and put on the only the pajama bottoms. The top was long sleeved I might die in that thing!

Natsu's POV
Gray and I are together we're a couple. Are we gonna keep it a secret? What of the kids at school think we're weird?
What if Lucy gets teleported here and tries to break us up!?

"NATSU!!"
''Oh huh What's up Frosty!?"
"What's wrong?" He asked getting into the bed with me and laying his head down onto my lap closing his eyes

"I was just thinking are we gonna keep us a secret or are we gonna tell people?"

"Whatever you wanna do I mean I wanna tell people so that nobody tries anything with you"

"I really don't wanna tell anyone because what if they think we're weird. What of Lucy comes back!?"

"If anybody thinks we're weird we'll show them weird okay babe?"

"Okay but what about Lucy?"
"She'll get over it or I'll make her"
"GRAY! you can't hurt her she is part of the guild she is basically family!"

"Fine... but she can't have you because you're mine got it?"
"Yeah yeah popsicle" hehe This is why I love this popsicle

"Hey where's the cat?"

"I don't know he went to talk with the driver and never came back *Gasp* you think they stole him!? we have to get my buddy back!"

"Yeah if they catnapped him they'd either bring him right back, Sell him, Or he could fly back"

"If you're sure but if he's not at school tomorrow we're skipping to go and find him got it?"

"Okay"