Sports Festival pt.5

///Natsu's POV\\\"Todoroki moves on to the next battle!" Weird female hero said, so I guess Todoroki and Izuku are gonna fight next

///Natsu's POV\\\
"Todoroki moves on to the next battle!" Weird female hero said, so I guess Todoroki and Izuku are gonna fight next. Izuku really surprised me with that explosion.
"I'm sensing great power from that Midoriya kid..."
"What do you mean Wendy?"
"Like as if there is more than one person in him."
"Stop worrying about that kid. My fight is up next!" Gray said pointing at himself with a huge smile.
"Good luck!" I gave him a even bigger smile which caused him to blush.

Gray was up against a kid with the power of electricity or that's what Carla said. The fight was pretty short because his attack ended up being blocked by Gray dodging, who knew he could jump that high.
Then it was Sonic vs a pink haired girl. Sonic won. Gray said I should stop watching that show but it's just so good! That and Shadow is hot!

I got up and walked around a bit before my fight because, I was tired of sitting.

:Gray's POV:
When I got back to the stalls Natsu was gone so, I was kinda happy I feel like he was gonna make fun of me. I just sat back down in my seat that was next to an empty one.
"So Gray-San who do you think is gonna win?" Uraraka came up behind the others and I, with a Iida who had a defeated look. I will admit hi fight was kinda embarrassing.
"Obviously Natsu will win!" Wendy said.
"What she said." I smirked.

"And now we have Natsu Dragneel vs Mina Ashido!" We all looked back down at the fighting platform.
Natsu made a fire wall which Mina tried to put out with her acid which turned out to be flammable. Natsu won the match due to Mina stepping away from the fire. Now it wouldn't be my boyfriend if he didn't try to eat the fire. He couldn't.

After a few more battles it was time for round two starting off with with Midoriya vs Todoroki. Natsu and I decided to walk around before the fight. We bumped into a conversation going on in the hall way. I recognized one of the voices as Midoriya's while the other was very deep.

"You're a lot like All Might. Shoto's duty is to surpass All Might as the Numer One Hero." He pauses
"This match with you will be a testing ground to see how much training he has left." The dark voice explained.
"So hit him hard don't disgraced yourself or him by holding back. That's all I wanted to say I apologize for holding you back." Someone began to walk towards us.
"Endeavor.." Midoriya called out to the dark voice now known as Endeavor.

Natsu stepped forward as he began to walk towards the two, looking at little angry. I will admit that conversation was a little off. Natsu grabbed the shoulder of the one known ass
Endeavor, I'm not even going to stop him. I know what happens when he get riled up like this.
"So from what I heard you're gonna make this Shoto kid fight Midoriya just to surpass someone else against their will?" Natsu asked not knowing who shoto was.

"This is none of your business kid."
"Endeavor!" We all turned around to look at the green haired boy.
"I am not All Might.... And the same goes for Todoroki, he maybe your son but he isn't you." Midoriya said and walked off to where ever he was going. Leaving us to deal with Fire Mustache.
"Natsu..." he turned to look at me.
"Izuku already sealed with him let's go."
"N-"
"So you wanna miss Midoriya and Todoroki's fight?"
"Tch" and so with that we walked back to the class.
"As soon as I see him again I'll eat every single one of his flames! He doesn't deserve them!" He yelled as the class looked over to us

"But his beard and Mustache was kinda cool you think I can grow a fire beard/ Mustache?" He asked feeling under his nose and chin.
"If you do you'll probably look dumb." I said simply.
"What are you guys talking about?" Sharky came up to us with a questioning look.
"Endeavor" Natsu uttered the name with anger present in his voice.
"Whoa what did Endeavor do to you!?" Pikachu came up to us, Pikachu is better than sonic!
"He gives other fire users a bad name!"

•••
That was a crazy fight! If I wasn't I ice mage I probably would've died! Or if I wasn't used to the heat by sleeping with Natsu. Midoriya was a little banged up he in the Nurse's office.
"So Todoroki can use Ice and Fire!?" Natsu asked, I swear I thought he was smarter than this,I sigh aloud. Todoroki came back up he was congratulated by the class, and told that his fire was powerful, to which he scowled at that compliment.

"Hey! Hey Todoroki can I tru your fire!?" Natsu asked
" 1. I would rather not use it. 2 What do you mean try it?" He asked in his Monotone voice.
"As in eat it!" The whole class looked back at the two.
"Are you talking about a bl-" The Purple ball head was slapped by the frog?
"Eat his fire!?" Uraraka screamed which is annoying as hell.
"I gotta see this!" Sero said
" I have to go my fight is next." I said as I looked down at the Marshmallow looking guy fixing the ring.

{Carla's POV}
"About That Gray you have already won by default due to that Iida kid having a family emergency." I explained as I ate a strawberry crape.
"Oh" he said something must be on his mind. I ate the last bite of my cone,while Wendy struggled with the whipped cream getting everywhere.
Natsu eventually got the Todoroki kid to use his fire. Natsu sucked in the fire as Of it was a noodle, the class looked so amazed as he burped.

"Natsu you need to go your fight is up next!" Wendy exclaimed with whipped cream on her cheek. Natsu ran out while the class questioned Gary on how he ate the fire.
"His Magic allows him to do Fire Dragon themed attacks that also includes the diet of a dragon, dragon features, and dragon lungs." Happy explained.

"Now we have Natsu Dragneel vs Fumikage Tokoyami! Begin!"

-Third POV-
Tokoyami was at a big disadvantage due to it being sunny today and Natsu also has a fire magic/quirk which led to close combat against Natsu which resulted in a loss.
Kirishima lost against Bakugou due to a huge explosion that he wasn't ready for.

So I recently stared watching BNA I was thinking of a another crossover :)
But that's not thing new I think about them all the time....
1,000 word chapter because I haven't been updating...