The Walk to the Party

I never let go of him, and he didn't stop laughing. Once we got almost to Bills dorm I let him down and we kept walking. He would bump into me trying to push me but since I'm 6'2 and he's 5'8 it wasn't really working out . I put my arm above his head and it was a whole head taller than he was so he grabbed on. "What do you have to be so damn tall for?" He said has he laugh and then wheezed. He started to cough and pulled out an inhaler and stopped. "Why are you so damn short then" Eddie looked me in the eyes and stopped so I did too. He pushed me and I hit the wall. He couldn't stop laughing and then held out a hand to help me up. "O-oh hey R-Richie" "Hi Billiam" I faked a smile as I remembered earlier, my heart dropped. I looked over at Eddie and he was messing with the hem of his shirt. Blushing. "Hi I'm Eddie." He smiled bigger than he did when he met me. "Um I'm gonna go get Ben and Mike I'll meet you guys at the party." I winked at Eddie so Bill couldn't see. "O-ok I'll see y-you there." "Ok bye" he smiled at me and started to walk with Bill. I go to Bens room first and knock lightly and someone opens the door. A girl. "Ooohhh Ben you got a girl get it" she laughed but then welcomed me in. "I'm Beverly that's Stan over there." He looked up and smiled, he is cute now that I think about it. My face turned a light shade of pink when I sat down on Bens bed. "Well are you guys going to the party?" "Yeah Stan me and our friend are going." "Stan our friend and I" Stanley corrected I laughed and then told Ben, Bill and Eddie were already walking to the party. Stanley's face dropped. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine let's go I wanna get wasted" Stanley replied smiling. Him and I walked out of the room and started to talk on our way while Beverly and Ben followed behind. "I'm Richie I forgot to introduce myself sorry about that Staniel." He started to look concerned and reached his hand up to touch my eye. We stopped in the middle of the hallway as he inspected my eye. My face started to turns bright red. "Are you okay what happened?" "Oh I um... hit myself in the face with my closet door." I laughed slightly and rubbed the back of my neck. "Oh okay you might need some more ice for that or it'll turn darker than it is now." He touched my eye and I flinched bc it kinda hurt. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." he put his hand on the side of my face, then fixed my hair where it didn't look very messy. And started to walk so I followed behind him.