His  Hawaiian shirt

Eddies POV
I finally got up to lay in my bed but Richie grabbed onto my wrist. He rubbed his eyes with his free hand "Please don't get up, lay back down." His voice seemed tired but I could tell he meant it.
"Richie I need to get ready we're gonna go eat with everyone, and you need to get ready too." He turns towards the wall once again to try to ignore me. I giggle and poked his side and sat on the small part of the bed he wasn't laying on. He looked up and smiled, he actually looked happy.
"So that's how it's gonna be huh Ed's?" He sat up and wrapped his arms around me, my arms stuck at my side and threw me onto my bed, to then jab his fingers into my side as I tried to fight away.
The only thing I could do was reach for his face so I did and took his glasses and put them on.
Richies POV
He said we needed to get up so I turned towards the wall. He poked his fingers into my side. Payback was coming. I throw him onto his bed and start tickling him. He took my glasses off and put them on.
I stopped tickling him
"Oh come on Eds I can't see your beautiful face." "Beep beep Richie" "Did you just-?" I then continued tickling him until he tapped out.
"Come on for real we need to get ready." "Fine only for my Eddie spaghetti." "You're not getting your glasses back I'll hide them" "No I can't see your face then." He lightly punched my shoulder as he took then on and put them in the bridge of my nose. His freckles came into focus, my face turned red as me pushed me so he could get up.
"Go take a shower you stink" he scrunched you his nose and giggled. *His giggle made me want to hold onto him forever*
"Do you wanna join me." I smirked "Not in a million years Tozier." "So there's a chance?" He shook his head and started to take his hoodie off. I turned around to walk to the shower I then did what he said.
Eddies POV
He turned around and I started to take my hoodie off. He hadn't taken a shower since the party. But the only thing I could smell was his smell on my hoodie: Cigarettes and Alcohol.
*a bit later*
He then gets out of the shower and I'm sitting on my bed reading one of his comics. His towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes going back and forth from him and the comic. My face turned a bright red to I hid my face.
He was very skinny but he was still kinda heavy. He grabbed his clothes and went back to the bathroom coming out about 5 minutes later.
Wearing bark brown pants, a white t shirt with a horrible white and blue Hawaiian shirt and companied by some dark grey slip on vans.
"Really that shirt?"
He furrowed his brows and walked over to my bed. "You don't think it's sexy." I hesitated it was a horrible outfit but he kinda pulled it off better than most people would. "No" I jumped up and walked towards the door.
                  Richies POV
I walk out of the bathroom a towel wrapped around my waist. From the little I see, his face burning a bright red as he hid it with my comic.
After getting ready he disagrees with my outfit choice and we go on to breakfast.