The Get together pt.2

Richies POV
I sit my head against Bills stomach and hold his hands as we laugh about it.
Ben:what movie should we watch?
Mike:how about bird box
Eddie:really a scary movie?
Richie:awww does he need to be cuddled as he watched the movie
I say as he flips me off
Stan:I'll watch whatever
Stanley was already tipsy even thought he had just gotten there
Bill:L-Lets what t-that movie
Ben presses play as we all sit back and watch it. Halfway through the movie everyone started to drink more and more until we all ended up and different spots then where we were sitting at earlier. Mike and Ben switched spots in who got to sit in a certain bean bag chair because they argued the whole time. Beverly and I switched.
Stanley laid his head on Bills stomach as Bill laid his head on Beverly's lap.Stanleys hand was hanging off the bed so Bill picked it up and inspected it. Stan was asleep so he didn't realize. Bill then intertwined his fingers without even thinking about it, slowly falling asleep. I was cuddled up to Eddie, I slowly drifted off to sleep.
Eddies POV
Bill grabbed Stanley's hand but I felt nothing towards it. My one concern was Richie.
My arm around his shoulders as his arm was over my chest. His hand slightly tapping my chest. As he struggled to keep his eyes open.
His eyes slowly fluttered down for the last time until I felt his chest expand and become smaller against my side.
I slowly took his glasses off and put them on the table beside the bed. He snuggled his face closer to my chest and held onto me tighter but it didn't hurt.
The amount of freckles he had was perfect for his face. Not to many but not to less. His eyelashes were long which made his eyes look better when he had them open. His mouth slightly open as he slowly breathed.
I then took one last look around the room: Ben and Mike laying on the bean bags, Stanley snuggled to Bills side as they held hands, Bills head resting on Beverly's lap and lastly Richie Tozier snuggled up to me.