The Hoodie

Eddies POV
Beverly put one arm around me and held me close as we walked down the hallway. "What's wrong?" My heart broke thinking about it, I was the reason Richie was so sad. "I-I made Richie cry and I apologized but I don't think he wanted to hear it." Richie then turned back and smiled at Beverly. I soon quit crying as we got to where we were going.
"I'm gonna go get some juice before we sit down, anyone wanna come." I turned to see Richie talking to the whole group. "I will" No Eddie don't, you're just gonna make it worse than it already is. "Alright come on..."
My eyes glued to the floor as we walked to where they served drinks. He got orange juice while I got lemonade. We walked back and sat down. The last two seats were in front of each other, I can't eat in front of him, I can even look at him knowing how much pain I caused.
"Hey man you okay?" Mike patted my back, I had zoned out. "Yeah, I was just thinking..."
We all talked for a bit , laughing at Richies jokes.
I had finally looked up from the table, I felt a little better listening to everyone talk.
Mike:I have a question
Stanley:ask away
Mike:how do you understand what 'hmmmm' means when you guys text
Eddie:yeah I don't understand it
Beverly:that's a secret we'll never tell
Richie:xoxo... gossip girl
We all laughed and then parted ways.
*After class*
After all of my classes were over I decided to go back to our dorm to take a nap. It was cold and dark, the windows shades weren't open.
I opened them a bit.
Then grabbed a random hoodie from my closet. Laid down and drifted to sleep.
                 Richies POV
I came back to the dorm to relax with Beverly and let her do my nails, we walked in to see Eddie passed out on his bed. He was wearing a hoodie and his traditional shorts. He wasn't covered up which was odd since he was wearing a hoodie. I walked closer, he wasn't wearing his hoodie.
It was mine, that kinda ruined my mood. It was dark so it was understandable that he could've picked up the wrong hoodie.
I haven't seen that one since the party, I took it off and threw it in the floor. I guess he picked it up and put it down somewhere without thinking.
We turned the lamp on but faced it towards my bed as Beverly did my nails and we shared earbuds to listen to music. She painted my nails black since that was like the only color I wore half the time. Eddies snores stopped, I looked over to see him rubbing his eyes.
"Hiya Eddie" Beverly said softly as he looked over at us. "Hi Eddie"
Eddies POV
I woke up to Beverly doing Richies nails. "Do you have any other colors?" I asked She shook her head as she patted a spot beside her on Richies bed. I looked at him and he nodded his head.