The halfway Sorry

Richies POV
It was 8am when I woke up. My head on Stanley's stomach as he had one arm on my back closely holding me to him.
He was now one of my best friends everything we've went through together had changed us as people. I somehow shift where I can get out of bed,no one woke up. I grabbed my glasses and went to the bathroom to get ready, putting on loose clothes that we're comfortable but I could still wear in public. The next person to wake up was Bev. "Hi rich" she groaned as she walked past me closing the bathroom door. I walk over to my closet and grab my shoes and put them on.
The next 2 people started to wake up: Stanley and Ben, then Mike, then Bill and lastly Eddie.
His eyes fluttered open, as he smiled at Mike. Mike had his arms wrapped around Eddies legs. I turned and saw Stanley rubbing his eyes. He reached for me and motioned me to sit on the bed with him. I sat on the bed and pushed back his bed head. I put my hand on the side of his face as he smiled back at me.
Soon everyone was ready except one person, all he had to do was put his shoes on and we could all go.
"I'm ready now" he breathed out as we all walked out of the dorm room. We all walked in groups: Beverly, Ben and Mike at the front, Stanley and Bill in the middle, which left Eddie and I farther back than anyone.
                 Eddies POV
He pushed his hair out of his face and put his hand on his cheek...I would kill for that to be me....I think?
Once we're walking in the hallway Richie and I are rather back. His hand in his hoodie pocket and his free hand holding his phone. I decided to man up and say something first.
Eddie:hey rich
Richie:hi
Eddie:did you sleep well?
Richie:yeah I did, I slept pretty damn well if I do say so myself. He laughed as he kept his eyes forward not looking in my direction.
Eddie:that's good...hey I'm sorry ab-
Richie:no need to say sorry Eddie I'm fine now
He sped up and put his arm around Stanley's shoulder telling them a joke.
Did he move on from me to Stanley, they seem pretty close, wait Richie didn't even like me like that...I don't think so?
I slowed down, I stayed back a bit so no one could hear me sniffle, but somehow Beverly at the front heard it. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me as we kept on walking.