yashiro gets a harem, sorta

sorry for misleading y'all with my "crackfics", here's the real one, 100% quality bullshit

warning: contains weirdness and a bit of fourth wall breaking. and references to spoilers. yeah.

--

"Oww... my head..." Nene groaned, rubbing the sore spot on top of her head. Being flung across the room wasn't exactly awesome, that was what.

Just now she, Hanako, and Kou were dealing with yet another dangerous apparition in the school, and somehow it had come charging towards her. Hanako took it upon himself to push her out of the way, forcing her inside an empty classroom far from the danger.

Couldn't he have just been a bit more gentle? He's so careless sometimes!

Nene got back up on her feet, looking around. That's weird... This doesn't look like a classroom I'm familiar with. Where is this?

Oh right! Hanako-kun and Kou-kun! I gotta get back to them! She ran off the classroom without a moment's hesitation. But for whatever reason, the hallways looked... suspicious.

"I can't be lost, right? I've been going here since middle school." She wondered out loud to herself. The pathway was definitely unfamiliar, and it was strangely quiet. Would make sense since it was already after school hours, but she knew Hanako and Kou were still around fighting off the supernatural.

Still... it didn't shake off the weird feeling that she wasn't in Kamome Academy anymore.

This feels like the fake world all over again...

I got no time for this! Nene was about to continue her way back to the boys when a hand had suddenly grabbed hers from behind, pulling her back. Her heart began to pound out of fear, but she didn't dare look behind her.

"I... I finally found you." A boy's voice spoke, and Nene could tell he might have been running, as he was out of breath. She squeaked when arms began wrapping around her waist, and someone's head resting on her shoulder.

W-who?! What? Her mouth repeatedly opened and closed, and she was now blushing furiously. She was trembling, feeling afraid for her own life. What if this guy's gonna take advantage of me or something?!

However, the stranger holding her gave her some sort of a comforting feeling, which was weird, since the only one who can do that was...

"It's been so long. I've waited for such a long time... Now you're here."

She gathered up all the courage to turn her head to the side, and her eyes widened when she recognized the mop of black hair.

Hanako-kun? Wait, something's not right...!

She looked at the arms secured around her; they were covered in bandages. One of the bandages were coming off untied, revealing cuts and bruises.

"A... Amane-kun?"

He could only hug her tighter. Nene honestly was shocked at this. How did the Amane she had seen from the 4pm bookstacks get here? More importantly, why was he here?

Didn't he say something else, too? He found me? So... he was looking for me the entire time?

Nene thought back to when she was in the place that was nowhere, having to find her own way back home. She had come across Amane at that time too when she entered the doorway that resembled one of the doors in the old school building.

She would have talked to him longer if he didn't decide to run away, with Hanako simultaneously finally retrieving her back.

"Um... Amane-kun?" She shakily spoke, trying to get his attention. "How did you get here?"