The Plan

I stumbled back in disbelief. Prepare to Die? I started to fall to the ground but thankfully Gavin caught me. 

" Oh thank goodness! There you two are! Tara wants to see us." Ivy said.

Gavin handed me my crutches and the three of us walked past the disturbing message and into the Resistance building. We shuffled into Tara's office and Zeke locked the door once everyone was seated.

" Ok team, we recieved another message: What should we do?"

we all stared at eachother cluelessly. Suddenly an idea hit me so hard, I almost fell over and into Gavin's lap.

"I think I know. Tara, we need an ARMY. Better then the one we were going to make. From what we know, there's an organization that is named ALPHA that has someting to do with all of this! There probably behind the messages as well! what do you think Tara?"

Everyone slowly turned their bodies and faced Tara, who was staring intently at me.

"Rachel............ you are a genius."

I smiled and Tara gave us orders to train the army. As we all were walking out, Roxie ahead of us chasing a squirrel, I got a warm feeling inside. I couldn't wait to finally get revenge on the people who probably killed my mother. Most of all, I knew that i was now in the process of Finding Answers.