Chapter 14

~ This chapter contains explicit content. If you do not want to read it, you can skip to the next chapter. ~

Hagen stood in front of me. His hot gaze on me and his large hands still cradling my face. My eyes burned to look at him. The look in his eyes sent shots through my body, waves of heat flowed down me. Every time he gets close to me, I lose control. I lose all sense of thought and logic.

In that moment all I could think about was him. What I wanted from him, what I craved from him. The want was so powerful it frightened me.

His face came closer and I watched his lips part. My eyes closed at his proximity. I could feel his breath on my lips, the sensation melting me. My breath fastened. I felt him so close to me. I couldn't stand the distance.

My lips led me to him, and they collided. I burst with want the moment I touched him. The force of him made me forget everything that wasn't him, in that moment.

Hagen's hands pushed me closer to him. I moved my hands up around his neck, feeling the curve of it, the warmth. My hands wondered to his hair, my fingers traced over the intricate braids and beads.

I was lost in him, taking him all in. Remembering every tiny detail about him. I wanted to learn him. To be with him and savour every part.

The familiar feeling of needing him was coming closer. He moved us off the tree, I felt myself being lowered to the ground.

Hagen removed his coat and set it on the floor placing me on it. He searched my face, making sure I was ok. He looked so vulnerable, scared I would run away. Scared that any sudden movements and I would disappear into the dark woods. Never to return. I smiled at him and brushed my hand on his cheek.

I rose to kiss him and he met me with tenderness. I reached for his shirt wanting to feel his skin on me. And he complied, pulling it over his head and throwing it to the side. Hagen tugged at my shirt before pulling it over my head. Then I pulled his shoulders into me. I needed as much contact with him as I could get. I wanted to feel his warmth and body on mine. His lips were all over my neck and shoulders, scattering soft kisses everywhere. My hands were roaming his strong back. My fingers fell into the dips and traced every swell of muscle, feeling every movement.

We moved as one, gliding though the waves of ecstasy. Wrapped up in each other, you could not tell where I stopped and he started.

His hands completely ravelled me. They left trails of sparks, each time, melting me. I was open for him to see, every inch of me. All my vulnerability's and all my strengths, he only had to look, to read and he could see the whole of me. It was terrifying but it was so liberating. So exhilarating. To be so naked to someone and show all of you.

My legs were wrapped around his waist. I squeezed harder, not getting enough of him. Hagen kissed my neck and shoulders and mouth and cheek and forehead. So, so tenderly. So, loving. I needed all of him. I didn't want him rutting into me. I craved his affection, his adoration.

My hand moved his face so I could kiss him again. His thrusts were slow and deep, and his kiss matched the speed. My hands remained on his face as he kissed me with so much passion. His hand slipped under my waist and he flipped me so I was on top of him. My lips didn't want to leave him.

I never wanted to let him go. I never wanted him to stop.

I wanted his soul. And he wanted mine.