FINISHING UP THE BOOK!!!

An update chapter on the future of this book:

Hellllllo, my loves! It's Jay! I know it has been a SUPER, super long while! These past few years, my life has been pretty much a crazy whirlwind of events. Luckily, it is seeing more stability now which obviously gives me more time to write! With that being said, I am SOOOOOOO excited to announce that I will FINALLY be finishing up this book! 

Matter of fact, I actually made a rough draft of the next 1-2 chapters and will be editing over the next few days to ensure that the next steps of the book are made in the correct order becaaaauuuuse....IT'S. ABOUT. TO. GET. A. LITTLE. CRAZY.

With that being said, I challenge you to go back and catch up on things you may have missed throughout the series because like I said...I've had some HUGE plot twists planned for a little bit of time and they're literally all about to start falling down like dominoes. 

Also, feel free to leave a comment here with predictions or what you'd like to see in the future of this series! I'd like to know who has stuck around for a bit for these updates!

Annnnd...FYI there are only a few chapters left to this book and then we can take it to the next phase! Hope to see you there!

~Jay