Caleb Imagine for @troylerisOTP

I jump onto the train with the initiates following. I'm 17 now, and now train initiates. Transfers, to be exact. Today I'll be leading them to dauntless compound.

I laugh a little as the transfers struggle to get on.

"Oh sorry" one mumbles. He's in abnegation grey, kind of tall, dark brown hair.

"It's fine" I reply, blowing my hair from my eyes. "So, a stiff, huh?" I raise an eyebrow.

He nods. "Yeah. I'm Caleb." I reach out my hand for him to shake, but he doesn't catch on with the dauntless tradition. "What's your name?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. He's actually kinda cute.

"I'm Ashley. And I'll be your trainer"

"My trainer? Then I better make a good impression." He jokes. I nod, and smile.

"So tell me your story" he says.

"Well, I'm a transfer. I made it through training easily. And now here I am." I briefly explain, not wanting to tell him much. I hardly know him, after all.

"No. About you. Interests? Hobbies? That stuff"

"Well, I like dauntless cake" I chuckle, staring at my shoes.

"What's that?" He asks.

"It looks like we're nearing our stop. Ill show you. Tonight." I reply. Yes, I want to show him cake. But mostly I want to spend more time with him. Get to know him.

"I have to wait all the way until tonight to talk to you again?" He asks.

"Yes, yes you do. Unless you ask a lot of questions during the tour." I say.

"Maybe i will" he smirks.

I giggle and lean forward and give him a kiss on the nose. A grin spreads across his face. I jump off the train, leaving Caleb to follow.

My cheeks heat up. I might actually have a crush.

A/n- sorry if its not exactly what you wanted. I might do a part two eventually. Hope you liked it!